or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Halloween costumes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Halloween costumes

post #1 of 68
Thread Starter 
What's everybody thinking about wearing for halloween? I'm trying to come up with some ideas that will still look good (something not baggy or that completely covers my face), but I'm coming up short.
post #2 of 68
I was thinking my hag and I would dress up as Amy Winehouse. But, its hard finding a dead goat costume.
post #3 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
I was thinking my hag and I would dress up as Amy Winehouse. But, its hard finding a dead goat costume.



Dunno there. I am not sure whether I'm stuck with house duty or we'll head out for the evening.
post #4 of 68
Costumes? Ugh. How blase.
post #5 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post


Dunno there. I am not sure whether I'm stuck with house duty or we'll head out for the evening.

I don't know, Halloween seems like Thomas kind of holiday. You should go out, and start small fires or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Costumes? Ugh. How blase.

You can dress up as a Capital Hill pageboy. Although, you already look like one, what with the milk mustache and all.
post #6 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
I don't know, Halloween seems like Thomas kind of holiday. You should go out, and start small fires or something.



You can dress up as a Capital Hill pageboy. Although, you already look like one, what with the milk mustache and all.

It's definitely a Mrs. Thomas holiday but I can't get her to wear the costumes I would like. As for me the highlight of Halloween came when I handed out beer to the parents who were trudging along with their children. We had some left over from a recent party.
post #7 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
It's definitely a Mrs. Thomas holiday but I can't get her to wear the costumes I would like. As for me the highlight of Halloween came when I handed out beer to the parents who were trudging along with their children. We had some left over from a recent party.

If I were Mrs. Thomas, I don't think I'd want to get into a big bird costume either. And, handing out beer to the parents? What a guy!
post #8 of 68
Karl Lagerfeld. It would be easy for me to stay in character as well.
post #9 of 68
I'm dressing up as the Joker. Hopefully nobody else does, or else I would look stupid
post #10 of 68
Unfortunately, I will likely not be participating in the Halloween festivities this year, as I'll be on drill for the weekend (weak); but I planned on wearing a commie Red Army uniform, complete with an ushanka fur cap and an Obama '08 pin.
post #11 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
I'm dressing up as the Joker. Hopefully nobody else does, or else I would look stupid
ahah, ya, i almost /facepalmed this then finished reading it. nice.

slutty soldier, to go along with my ever running slutty-theme.
post #12 of 68
Steampunk FTW.

anyone got some goggles they need to sell?
post #13 of 68
Anyone think of dressing like a magician?
post #14 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ama View Post
Anyone think of dressing like a magician?

lol. from time to time.
post #15 of 68
I have a feeling I'll see lots of girls dressed as Palin. Could be hot. . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Halloween costumes