or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What where you wearing then?. Pre SF edition.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What where you wearing then?. Pre SF edition. - Page 9

post #121 of 243
I keep reading this thread hoping desperately for a kitonbrioni post...
post #122 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
I want to see a photo of acidicboy. That would be great.


Not great, really. It was all Gap/BR/RL...


few months before joining SF... Gap t-shirt, cargo shorts from Singapore, flipflops from Thailand (not in pic)
post #123 of 243
^^^ Theres something about that pic that makes me want to call the police
post #124 of 243
Jesus that's a nice beach.
post #125 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
halloween 05. I was johnny from the outsiders. Wearing my gf's denim jacket


You're the guy from Karate Kid right?
post #126 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblood View Post
I keep reading this thread hoping desperately for a kitonbrioni post...

post #127 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblood View Post
I keep reading this thread hoping desperately for a kitonbrioni post...

that would rule

I do remember him saying in a thread a looong time ago that he had a huge collection of Doc Marten shoes/boots
post #128 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
that would rule

I do remember him saying in a thread a looong time ago that he had a huge collection of Doc Marten shoes/boots

He speaks??? I was beginning to think he was a bot! haha
post #129 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
Not great, really. It was all Gap/BR/RL...


few months before joining SF... Gap t-shirt, cargo shorts from Singapore, flipflops from Thailand (not in pic)

that is a nice view (where do you live? in heaven?) and a cute kid...still, i cannot see a good picture of your face.
post #130 of 243
Few years ago, J Paul Getty Villa


Few more years, UK



Quite a few years, Mountain View CA


Money shot from the dark recesses of time
post #131 of 243
I'll give you cred for the bowling shirt. Somewhere deep in my closet back home I have a few of those...
post #132 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
I'll give you cred for the bowling shirt. Somewhere deep in my closet back home I have a few of those...

I always thought you were a bowling shirt kinda guy.
post #133 of 243
Well, I haven't really been SF SW&D-ified yet. I took a look at Men's Clothing for summer internship attire advice and am starting to look around here. These days, I wear Levi's 527's, 507's, and 539's (the khaki-colored 5-pocket ones) w/ some vintage-y New Balance 574's (I know any semi-athletic shoes take lotsa crap on SF, but these aren't too bad), and a combination of [mostly banana republic] sweaters, band t-shirts, cool thrifted t-shirts, crappy free t-shirts (gotta get rid of those), and the occasional Brooks Brothers rugby or polo. Word.
post #134 of 243
I guess Ive changed some things but I still dress about the same. I have cut back the mall brands a little bit though.
post #135 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrated View Post
You're the guy from Karate Kid right?

Never thought of that. If i have to go to a halloween party, i may suspend my hair cut and slick it back again for a karate kid getup.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What where you wearing then?. Pre SF edition.