• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i f*ckjn miss her

okayplayer1

Reaction score
i'm going insane. basically she treated me like a god. i treated her like crap. she met someone who treats her better...but i know she still loves me. its been awhile since we spoke but she's been calling me and i've been ignoring her. she met dude while we were together and i have a lot of pride. i'm pissed...but i understand why she got sick of me. i don't know what to do because i miss her so fckn much, but i cant stand the fact that a) she lied to me and b) there's a possibility she could lie to me again. bleh.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL, move on, don't make the same mistake with your next ex.

okayplayer1

Reaction score
if only it were that easy...haha. i must sound like a little b*tch right now
musicboohoo[1].gif

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by okayplayer1
but i know she still loves me.
This is where you are dead wrong. She doesn't still love you. She is calling you to make herself feel better. Girls who cheat feel bad and she wants you to help her not feel guilty. How old are you? I am going to guess 19. Move on.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
This is where you are dead wrong. She doesn't still love you. She is calling you to make herself feel better. Girls who cheat feel bad and she wants to you help her not feel guilty.

How old are you? I am going to guess 19. Move on.

+1
I couldn't say it any better.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here, have a cup of pride.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm going insane. basically she treated me like a god. i treated her like crap. she met someone who treats her better...but i know she still loves me. its been awhile since we spoke but she's been calling me and i've been ignoring her. she met dude while we were together and i have a lot of pride. i'm pissed...but i understand why she got sick of me. i don't know what to do because i miss her so fckn much, but i cant stand the fact that a) she lied to me and b) there's a possibility she could lie to me again. bleh.

what a *****.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tweet tweet /johnny drama

okayplayer1

Reaction score
omg i'm Drama. haha i miss you...tweet. gah, you guys are right i need to get over it and stop actin like a *****

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was I right though? Are you 19?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
+1 I couldn't say it any better.
+2. My advice: get a job or a hobby or a research field that you find rewarding but takes up literally every second of your free time until you can barely remember what day it is without your agenda to help you. This is great for getting over it, doing something productive in the meantime, and setting yourself up with possibly meeting someone new who has similar interests and is equally motivated. The thing NOT to do is whine and feel sorry about yourself online. All of us around here of all ages and sexual orientations have broken up with those we liked/"loved" for whatever reason. It sucks, but that's life.

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What exactly do you miss about her? Treating her like crap? I'm glad you're going insane. You deserve it because you're an asshole for treating someone who genuinely cared about you like a *************. You need to learn that you can't go through life treating people like that if you expect to be a happy person. I have to assume that you treated her like **** because it made you feel like a star. But that is a superficial feeling. There's nothing that makes a man feel more like a king than having a woman love him, genuinely, becasue he treats her with respect, and as a result she in turn wants to devote herself to him. BTW, you don't have to be a ***** to do that. You can still be in control, in fact, that's what most women want and respect in a man. But you have to do it properly - i.e., as a proper gentleman, not as a proper douchebag. No woman worth being with is going to run off with someone else if you treat her properly. You said it yourself - that's why she's with the other guy. She's only calling you so she can probably tell you all about her new man and try to **** with you. You, however, deserve much worse. Get some self-respect and be a real man. Don't be a ******* douchebag.

humza

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 83glt
What exactly do you miss about her? Treating her like crap? I'm glad you're going insane. You deserve it because you're an asshole for treating someone who genuinely cared about you like a *************. You need to learn that you can't go through life treating people like that if you expect to be a happy person. I have to assume that you treated her like **** because it made you feel like a star. But that is a superficial feeling. There's nothing that makes a man feel more like a king than having a woman love him, genuinely, becasue he treats her with respect, and as a result she in turn wants to devote herself to him. BTW, you don't have to be a ***** to do that. You can still be in control, in fact, that's what most women want and respect in a man. But you have to do it properly - i.e., as a proper gentleman, not as a proper douchebag. No woman worth being with is going to run off with someone else if you treat her properly. You said it yourself - that's why she's with the other guy. She's only calling you so she can probably tell you all about her new man and try to **** with you. You, however, deserve much worse. Get some self-respect and be a real man. Don't be a ******* douchebag.

+9000

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads