or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › How to Not Get Caught Cheating?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How to Not Get Caught Cheating? - Page 4

post #46 of 65
I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.
post #47 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow View Post
Foolproof disguise....


After or before taking this soft cheapest porn scene? That is really...Euy!
post #48 of 65
Besides being a disgusting thing to do to someone you supposedly care about, cheating is more trouble than it's worth, so I would guess that most of those who cheat are after the thrill of it and/or working out some really screwed up emotional shit. Therapy is the preferred route, IMO.
post #49 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
After or before taking this soft cheapest porn scene? That is really...Euy!

What's this all bout?
post #50 of 65
It's nice to hear that most of you seem to not only have great style, but a true sense of "integrity." The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about. The trend nowadays is to just settle, whether it be a girlfriend, a car, a job, or even something to eat. Go out and get what you truly want, not what just comes along. I travel for business frequently, and some friends always ask me why I do not cheat...It's easy for me..I come home to the one I love end of story.
post #51 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
What's this all bout?

This is all about how to not get caught cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky7 View Post
It's nice to hear that most of you seem to not only have great style, but a true sense of "integrity." The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about. The trend nowadays is to just settle, whether it be a girlfriend, a car, a job, or even something to eat. Go out and get what you truly want, not what just comes along. I travel for business frequently, and some friends always ask me why I do not cheat...It's easy for me..I come home to the one I love end of story.

Awesome!
post #52 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVoer View Post
I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.

I, too, am impressed with moral uprightedness (made that up) of everyone in here. A raised pint to all with morals as it relates to interpersonal relationships.
post #53 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky7 View Post
The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about.
Indeed. And when that person agrees to an open relationship, it becomes ideal.
post #54 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVoer View Post
I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.

+1

A true gentlemen would never cheat.
post #55 of 65
Cheating is a gift man gives to himself.

Montgomery Burns
post #56 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Most girls will cheat on you when presented with something richer, better looking, more successful, etc... Get yours, son.

While there are girls who are nothing better than gold-diggers, most girls will NOT instantly cheat just cuz something bigger and better came along, there are morals, dignity, and respect for men in the other sex as well.

Sorry to disappoint, but the majority of women aren't money grabbing whores, therefore, there's no excuse for men to act the same.
post #57 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon
How to Not Get Caught Cheating?
Kill the other woman at the first sign of suspicion.
post #58 of 65
multiple partners= stds, etc.

I think not cheating is in the best interest of your dick in the long run.
post #59 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by playdohh22 View Post
+1

A true gentlemen would never cheat.
+1
post #60 of 65
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalice View Post
While there are girls who are nothing better than gold-diggers, most girls will NOT instantly cheat just cuz something bigger and better came along, there are morals, dignity, and respect for men in the other sex as well.

Sorry to disappoint, but the majority of women aren't money grabbing whores, therefore, there's no excuse for men to act the same.
I'm going to disagree here, I have a friend whose not rich, but he will hit it whether they're single or not. Every time I see him work it makes me think that it's less about the girls, and more about his skill at the business.

Since when were men money grabbing whores?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › How to Not Get Caught Cheating?