Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:14pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on Yesterday at 10:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/1/15 at 6:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? - Page 48
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a pair of red wings. It seems to me that oiling them weekly is HUGE overkill. I had a pair for about 10 years, worn daily for the first five years of that, and I only oiled them once or twice a year.
Also, I noticed that on this forum, people like to say that they are going to put on their boots and "beat them up."
What does this mean? Are you going outside and running through gravel parking lots and kicking hard objects with them and then rubbing them with sandpaper or something?
That is HILARIOUS.
Well done. You really captured the shallow materialism that some people accuse generation Y of having.
I think that you would have really hit it out of the park, though, if you made some subtle statements about hipsterism, like maybe if you put a "restored" hammer or something like that in the bench too, or if you fake-antiqued the bench itself that the clothes are on and snuck in a rack focus of a $4,000 price tag.
The guys at work are going to LOVE that vid.
They look good. I think lighter leather laces would look great too.
- Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › brown shoes or black shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Winter Footwear: Attractive Shoes and Boots for Rain, Snow, and Slush 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Notre - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sipang rulez / tween dr00lz 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth