Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/26/15 at 8:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? - Page 48
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a pair of red wings. It seems to me that oiling them weekly is HUGE overkill. I had a pair for about 10 years, worn daily for the first five years of that, and I only oiled them once or twice a year.
Also, I noticed that on this forum, people like to say that they are going to put on their boots and "beat them up."
What does this mean? Are you going outside and running through gravel parking lots and kicking hard objects with them and then rubbing them with sandpaper or something?
That is HILARIOUS.
Well done. You really captured the shallow materialism that some people accuse generation Y of having.
I think that you would have really hit it out of the park, though, if you made some subtle statements about hipsterism, like maybe if you put a "restored" hammer or something like that in the bench too, or if you fake-antiqued the bench itself that the clothes are on and snuck in a rack focus of a $4,000 price tag.
The guys at work are going to LOVE that vid.
They look good. I think lighter leather laces would look great too.
- Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 45 seconds ago
- › 3 pairs of BNWT Vincci pants 31x36 - Loro Piana fabric £250 new 53 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories