Makes it about $224.40, if I did my math correctly. Pretty good deal if you're looking to get these boots.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? - Page 47
Styleforum Top Picks
Just picked up a new pair of Iron Rangers (Copper). I am between a 10 and a 10.5 in dress shoes, and at the advice of this forum, ordered both a 9 and a 9.5 (free shipping both ways), with the intent of returning the worse fit. I tried the 9's first, and they were comfortable, almost with wiggle room. They are not so loose that I think I'll need to size down, even as the leather stretches, but it may be that I'll have to tighten my laces a bit as these wear. I love them, out of the box.
I purchased, with my shoes, Obenauf LP and a shoe brush (my first!). There seems to be uncertainty across the internet about the necessity of applying a product like Obenauf LP to new, theoretically "water proof" leather boots, and I would love to solicit any additional opinions on the matter. The snow in Chicago is finally melting, but there is ice and salt and mud across the city. I commute almost a mile and a half each way on my way to work. Would it be worth it to condition and "seal in" my shoes from the get go? Or can/should I wait a few weeks (I have seen a month suggested more than once) before doing so?
Got some Vibram Raptor half soles put on my boots.. Was absolutely necessary for me to have something put on if I wanted to wear these here in Minnesota..
Here is a different question. I have really flat feet and always wear some kind of insoles in my shoes. Would it be better to start wearing insoles right from the beginning, or would it make sense to break in the boot without the insoles first??
I'm usually an 11 D, sized down 1/2 and got a 10.5, now I want to pick up a pair of 10s and see how they fit, any idea where to find the best rpice on these is? I just missed the Brooks Brothers sale.
I normally wear size 91/2.These are size 9 and fit perfect.I had to wear them for about two weeks before they really felt good.These are now two years old with only an occasional brushing.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are these Amber Harness? Seem to be holding up very well for two years of wear..
Yes.I alternate with other boots and shoes.I have lots.I probably average minimum a day a week with these.Sometimes I wear them several days in a row,then I might not wear them for a couple weeks.
Edited by AlwaysDressed - 5/31/14 at 7:43pm
- Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo?
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 7 minutes ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 9 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Fitzgerald Full Canvas Hand Taitlored... 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015