or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Stuff Styleforvm overrates
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stuff Styleforvm overrates - Page 7

post #91 of 855
The Truth.
post #92 of 855
The dislike for The Sartorialist
post #93 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
Tramezza shoes run narrow

Heard from some that have never tried on a pair

I am looking at a pair of Nostros as I write this. They are EE and fit tighter than an AE in D. They run narrow.
post #94 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1FF View Post
I am looking at a pair of Nostros as I write this. They are EE and fit tighter than an AE in D. They run narrow.

Ran narrow for me too.
post #95 of 855
aick stitching...who gives a shit?

anna hathaway...of all the fine ass women in the world why hype this casper looking bitch up?
post #96 of 855
AE & Lobb shoes, Longine watches (which is Longine by purchased name only) and stuff being handmade. And I don't think Paul Smith is overrated. Sure there are a lot of diehard PS shoe fans in the SW thread, and their socks in general get good comments, but otherwise discussions about PS has been quite limited compared to other brands talked about here.
post #97 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
AE & Lobb shoes, Longine watches (which is Longine by purchased name only) and stuff being handmade. And I don't think Paul Smith is overrated. Sure there are a lot of diehard PS shoe fans in the SW thread, and their socks in general get good comments, but otherwise discussions about PS has been quite limited compared to other brands talked about here.
I completely agree with you on Allen Edmonds.
post #98 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1FF View Post
I am looking at a pair of Nostros as I write this. They are EE and fit tighter than an AE in D. They run narrow.

2 things happening here. Tramezzas running narrow and AE running large all around. i.e. a Tramezza 10D is like a 10C and and AE 10D is like a 10.5D
post #99 of 855
Allen Edmonds, for sure. Pure shit if you ask me, may as well wear Cole Haan.
post #100 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by blofeld View Post
Allen Edmonds, for sure. Pure shit if you ask me, may as well wear Cole Haan.

BS. Back when Cole Haan was made by Edward Green, perhaps.


If anything, Allen Edmonds is underrated. Among many here they carry the stigma of being bulbous old men shoes, but Sator's pictorial comparison of them against EG, Vass, and the like a few months ago took care of that. Or so I thought.
post #101 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by blofeld View Post
Allen Edmonds, for sure. Pure shit if you ask me, may as well wear Cole Haan.

LOL GTFO

post #102 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1FF View Post
I am looking at a pair of Nostros as I write this. They are EE and fit tighter than an AE in D. They run narrow.

Damn.
post #103 of 855
Definitely Anne Hathaway.
post #104 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Flashiness

+1, though it's a little less pervasive than it once was.

Others:
Handwork in RTW, particularly in shirts
Labels that are popular because they uncommon/hard to obtain/expensive
Super high gorges
Looking like a mannequin in a men's store
Lobbs
Isaia
Puffy vests
Newness
post #105 of 855
^When were puffy vests hyped on here? My vote: An aversion to black.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Stuff Styleforvm overrates