After reading this thread my list has changed to:
- exaggerated contrarian posts, particularly about AE, Jantzen and wholecuts and the like. No, they are not for everyone and you may not be swayed by the value proposition of the first 2 but your disdain for them doesn't make you unique or interesting. Sorry.
- Most Lobbs. Some I like, but not some of the more popular models.
- Bespoke shoes bespoken by someone other than the owner/buyer. It doesn't add any value beyond any other shoe made with the same care, quality and materials.
- The term am-jack and the hatred for them. They're kids and they dress like it, I bet we all did.
- The word 'fora' and other forum buzzwords. I don't care if they are correct but it's like listening to Obama say "Pockistan"...I don't care if it's correct you sound like a schmuck.