or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Bi-Fold Wallet vs Tri-Fold Wallet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bi-Fold Wallet vs Tri-Fold Wallet - Page 3

post #31 of 52
Ive been in search of a wallet that meets my minor requirements, but haven't really found something that stands out. Was for the most part leaning towards a slim made in USA leather wallet in a bifold style.

THIS in brown looked sweet, also considered an LGC... but then I saw THIS by Billykirk, and dug the brown and tan trifolds quite a bit.
post #32 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekklemon View Post

My girlfriend has one of those too.


Personally, I go the money clip and card case route.
post #33 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP View Post
Am I the only one who prefers a card case and as few bills as possible?
I do this too. Ya'll think bi-folds are awesome, this in your pocket is way easier on your ass when you sit.
post #34 of 52
Card Carrier with a money clip on the back, thinner than a wallet and it holds just the right amount .
post #35 of 52
I prefer tri-fold walletts in terms of monetary creasing most of the notes i get are fairly crumpled!
post #36 of 52
What I don't understand is how a tri-fold was designed to reduce size but it ends up making your wallet thicker.
post #37 of 52
I'll have to ask what my gentleman's gentleman uses to carry my money.
post #38 of 52
don't own a wallet..
post #39 of 52
how about a no-fold wallet? http://www.amazon.com/SlimSlimmy-The...ref=pd_sim_a_2 I HATE BIG WALLETS. Screw that, go with a Slimmy.
post #40 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by adversity04 View Post
Card Carrier with a money clip on the back, thinner than a wallet and it holds just the right amount .

+14
post #41 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitedge View Post
Ive been in search of a wallet that meets my minor requirements, but haven't really found something that stands out. Was for the most part leaning towards a slim made in USA leather wallet in a bifold style.

THIS in brown looked sweet, also considered an LGC... but then I saw THIS by Billykirk, and dug the brown and tan trifolds quite a bit.

I just got the billykirk trifold in tan. I like it and im hoping the leather ages really nicely. It definately has a hand-made look and feel to it. Its pretty small and slim, smaller than im used to for a wallet.. there really isnt room for more than bills and a couple cards. The waxed cord used for the stitching is a nice detail.
One complaint is that the bill pocket needs to be a little longer, you can barely get dollars in there long ways, they actual crinkle a little just trying to fit them in there.

My other wallet is a Freitag. people here probably wouldn't be into them, but i like it alot actually.
post #42 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwied82 View Post
I just got the billykirk trifold in tan. I like it and im hoping the leather ages really nicely. It definately has a hand-made look and feel to it. Its pretty small and slim, smaller than im used to for a wallet.. there really isnt room for more than bills and a couple cards. The waxed cord used for the stitching is a nice detail.
One complaint is that the bill pocket needs to be a little longer, you can barely get dollars in there long ways, they actual crinkle a little just trying to fit them in there.

My other wallet is a Freitag. people here probably wouldn't be into them, but i like it alot actually.

Thanks for the quick review. I'm still debating on a wallet... The $ bills not fitting into the $ bills slot is kind of disheartening though.
post #43 of 52
I prefer bifolds because trifolds just seem to thick and don't really seem to offer any advantages over bifolds. Does anyone have experience with the #2 bifold wallet from leather goods connection? http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/calwal.html I tried on of those slim All-ETT wallets in leather a few months ago and it's completely busted up.
post #44 of 52
Currently a cheap Fossil bi-fold with the extra flap for ID. I hate fishing out my license for cigarettes, porn, etc.. But I just ordered a Corter snap wallet (Red Moon stylee, but without the zippered pouch - who carries coins in their wallet?) and I'm probably going to try an LGC small Ponderosa as well. I've got too damn many cards - 2x business AmEx, debit card, license, student ID, 2x gas cards, and a personal AmEx.
post #45 of 52
Currently have a trifold wallet which desperately needs to be replaced with something thinner. I'm liking the idea of just a thin leather packet to hold everything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Bi-Fold Wallet vs Tri-Fold Wallet