Tretorns and Supergas generally get higher marks around here.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 11:41 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 647
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 293518/22/11 at 12:41pmpost #9693 of 293518/22/11 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by RicPac
I would like to buu a qualitu slim fit pair of.navy blue.trousers, I had a pair from uniqlo but they shrank alil too much and now the.rise on the leg is too high for my liking. Im in the market for another pair, was looking at bonobos but was wondering.other.places to look. I would like to keep them around the bonobos price range which I believe is around the 150s. Sorry about all the.periods, stupid touchscreen phone.
Incotex trousers.post #9694 of 293518/22/11 at 1:20pmpost #9695 of 293518/22/11 at 1:49pmpost #9696 of 293518/22/11 at 2:29pm
I got mine in Ireland. They are awesome,
That said, google is your friend...
Physical store locations- http://dubarry.us/DubarryUSA-DealersforDubarryMarineCollection.php
Online- http://dubarry.us/catalogue/post #9697 of 293518/22/11 at 2:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by rich_202
Does anybody know who makes these:
They're the Herring Broadway made on the "Stepney" last.
Secondly, what is your opinion of the rubber/leather sole? (I like everything about the shoe except this)
I have the same question. Also, does anyone know about sizing on this last? My foot measures a 9, which is what I wear in the AE shoes I have (Mora, Weybridge). I think I'm on the smaller side of a 9 though, as I wear an 8.5 in Alden's Aberdeen last.post #9698 of 293518/22/11 at 8:39pmpost #9699 of 293518/22/11 at 8:41pmpost #9700 of 293518/22/11 at 8:42pmpost #9701 of 293518/22/11 at 10:03pmSo, I tried a tailor in central for a few things. One of them was a shirt which he fucked up on, and then said that he couldn't make the requisite changes to it because the factory he used "wouldn't understand his instructions". That was all I needed to hear to never consider him again. I already paid 200 hkd down for the shirt, and if I want to pick up the shirt it's another 280. Fucking expensive garbage. I could wear the shirt fine tucked-in, but the hem is *completely* square and looks freakish untucked, which is what I designed the shirt to be for. For 280 I can get a completely new custom shirt made by Peter Lee, but the principle of just leaving the shirt there and just losing my 200 irks me. So- pay 280 to pick up the shirt I already ordered, or pay 280 and have a new one made another time?post #9702 of 293518/23/11 at 1:33ampost #9703 of 293518/23/11 at 2:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Diogenes
I want to buy a slim fitting dress shirt to wear to a wedding in size 0/XS. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what labels/websites would stock them? I was looking at this http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1052&Product_Id=1437023&Sub_Product_Id=1437032&default_color=Blue#null but read somewhere else that they do not fit that slim? Also it is a button down - would I end up in mens clothing jail if I wore it with a suit and tie? Thanks for your help..
Why not go try one on? Brooks Brothers stores are all over the place, and if it's still not slim enough, they have tailors who could take it in even further.
And yeah, you can wear that with a suit and tie. Brits might look at you askance, but who asked them?post #9704 of 293518/23/11 at 6:15am
Hello to All ,Solid light grey suit with black shoes - would you do the traditional white with a funky tie (grey with other colors that pop out) OR some light color shirt with a tie to compliment it?..maybe a striped shirt? darker grey shirt w/ orange colored tie? whats your take on it?I wanted to wear some kind of an orange shirt (nothing too bright) because I'm known for wearing a lot of orange by my peers, along with a tie that had both colors incorporated into it. Its gonna be a mission to find something I would go for, but I'm determined (got two weeks til the wedding).....your thoughts?This is the color of the suit I will be wearing...post #9705 of 293518/23/11 at 8:38amQuote:
There are whole threads on button down shirts with a suit and tie, with the forum pretty vehemently split. I come down on the "it's fine" side, as in my part of the world it's pretty common if not de rigueur. As for BB, just order it. If it doesn't work, full refund including return shipping. You might be out your original shipping, but you would invest in gas and time going to a store to try them on.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things you just don't get 9 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 22 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 1 minute ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Hickey freeman suits 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...