Anyone heard of shoe brand Natascia? Their shoes are currently on Yoox - $80-100 for shoes with leather soles. Any thoughts about quality?
I haven't heard of them but at that price-level the quality cannot be top-notch. Most likely the leather is not very high-quality, which you can see if you see the shoes in real life. Additionally, they are probably glued and not welted because in addition to cheaper materials you need quicker and thus cheaper production methods. That of course also goes for attention to detail, which you cannot expect too much of. I'm not saying they are inherently bad shoes, but you just have to know that there are limits to quality once you get to that kind of price-level for leather shoes. It all depends what you expect from the shoes you buy in terms of quality, longevity, classic style etc.
[quote=Doctor;4093188]Can a young (22yr old) guy pull this off?
- I'd make sure I have a perfectly fitting blue blazer and some type of gray SC before I would consider this
- big lapels, funky patch pockets, and a suede shoulder - only if you've got the basics already
- I like it - but think I'd like it best on a 50+ year old man who lives on an estate in the English countryside
- having said that - if it fits very well and it fits your personality - go for it
- if I saw a 22 year old wearing this naturally/elegantly - I'd know he was self-confident and had balls
Can a young (22yr old) guy pull this off? I have really good things to match with it. Orange/deep brown speckled "burnt" tweed trousers, burgundy Tom Ford tie and bold blue stripe shirt. Or maybe it's just vile and I should stop. Opinions welcome.
Wear it with a natural confidence and a bravado that is fitting of the coat. You will be fine. Fit pics are welcome. As with the times though, I think this would look best on a man broad of shoulder or girth, given the lapels. I know this is debatable though.