or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 231

post #3451 of 27512
Apropos of nothing, could someone tell me how to post full-sized pics? All I can find on the site are instructions for attaching photos, which I can do, but they only show up as thumbnails that need to be clicked.

Many thanks!
post #3452 of 27512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk View Post
Apropos of nothing, could someone tell me how to post full-sized pics? All I can find on the site are instructions for attaching photos, which I can do, but they only show up as thumbnails that need to be clicked.

Many thanks!

You need to upload your pictures into some server (imageshark, picasaweb, flickr, photobucket, etc.), and then post pictures here using the [ IMG ] [/ IMG] tags.
post #3453 of 27512
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
You need to upload your pictures into some server (imageshark, picasaweb, flickr, photobucket, etc.), and then post pictures here using the [ IMG ] [/ IMG] tags.

Thanks a lot!
post #3454 of 27512
I hope this isn't breach of etiquette but my question will get lost a couple pages back if I don't repost... Anyone know of a shoe site that sells colored, flat, natural fiber shoelaces? Most ones I've seen and ordered from sell laces of a synthetic fiber. Synthetics suit my purposes but I'd like to see if there's a vendor that sells more cottony/fabric-y laces. I'm not sure if natural/synthetic is the correct distinction (they are probably both synthetic to a point). For instance I'm looking for laces such as these (zoom on the lace): http://www.zappos.com/product/7162892/color/72 Instead of these: http://www.zappos.com/converse-all-star-core-ox-black-1 They look similar enough but they are different. What I'm actually looking for would be gray laces like on the first linked pair. Any input?
post #3455 of 27512
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude View Post
I hope this isn't breach of etiquette but my question will get lost a couple pages back if I don't repost...

Anyone know of a shoe site that sells colored, flat, natural fiber shoelaces? Most ones I've seen and ordered from sell laces of a synthetic fiber. Synthetics suit my purposes but I'd like to see if there's a vendor that sells more cottony/fabric-y laces. I'm not sure if natural/synthetic is the correct distinction (they are probably both synthetic to a point).

For instance I'm looking for laces such as these (zoom on the lace):
http://www.zappos.com/product/7162892/color/72

Instead of these:
http://www.zappos.com/converse-all-star-core-ox-black-1

They look similar enough but they are different. What I'm actually looking for would be gray laces like on the first linked pair. Any input?

Since you used Converse as your example, I did a google for Converse Replacement Lace and got this site
http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Converse...es-White-Black

Not sure if it is synthetic or not, though.
post #3456 of 27512
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesX View Post
Since you used Converse as your example, I did a google for Converse Replacement Lace and got this site
http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Converse...es-White-Black

Not sure if it is synthetic or not, though.

Yea that's the thing, it's Converse style that I'm not looking for. They are the synthetics that I'm used to. The PF style is more cottony, feels more organic. That's what I'm looking for. But I don't wanna like... buy PF's and return them after being sneaky with the laces... =)
post #3457 of 27512
post #3458 of 27512
delete. jpg hosting problem
post #3459 of 27512
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post

Bookmarking =0
post #3460 of 27512
I don't know why my question was deleted - but here it goes again if anyone can please help!

Q1 - I need good all around black shoes (casual) to ear with my jeans. I have every other conceivable colour of loafers and sneakers but no casual good looking shoes. please recommend something for all around/casual wearing!

Q2- 30W by 30L jeans/pants almost always run too long for me, any recommendations for brands that run shorter than normal (length wise, obviously)? I feel like if most of the jeans my size I try on could be about 2 centimetres shorter, they would fit me perfectly well!


thank you!
post #3461 of 27512
...
post #3462 of 27512
...
post #3463 of 27512
...
post #3464 of 27512
I've been checking eBay pretty frequently in the last two weeks looking at navy blazers. I've got a combination search set up to look for ralph lauren, polo, brooks brothers, canali, zegna, thom browne, and freeman. I've noticed that the Polo University Club shows up a lot on eBay. I read through a lot of old threads and found out that this is essentially the 90s equivalent of Chaps or Lauren Ralph Lauren.

However, they all seem to meet my criteria: navy shade not too dark, patch pockets, very low prices. Now, considering that I might be willing to spend a few hundred dollars on a better quality one, is a Polo University Club blazer worth it considering the money I would save, or should I be patient and wait for a higher quality, albeit more expensive one?
post #3465 of 27512
Well, I'm 17 in high school and almost time for school i been checking out a lot of Armani Exchange clothing because they look really nice and fit great, but they are sooo expensive so just asking is there another cheaper brand that would be similar to Armani Exchange?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here