Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1906post #28576 of 294209/1/14 at 6:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28577 of 294209/1/14 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by CruzAzul
Also as much as I hate menswear cliches -- and this is the biggest menswear cliche of all -- a navy jacket really does look great with light grey. The cliche-ness can again be mitigated by going with a pattern.
Just don't wear navy with charcoal (aka the security guard uniform).
i was being lazy and just went straight to suitsupply and picked up the wool/linen blend jacket (the singblebreasted 2button) you posted.post #28578 of 294209/2/14 at 2:18am
If someone here owns or ever owned a piece of Loro Piana baby cashmere jacket then I would like to know your experience with it. It will be nice if you can answer following questions:
How long have you owned it ?
What care you had to take to maintain it ?
Any idea who makes it for them ?
Did you notice anything like it going out of shape or pilling after few or many wears ?
I wanted to buy this jacket (see url below) and before making such an expensive purchase wanted opinions of learned members here.
Loro Piana Madrid Baby Cashmere Drap: www.loropiana.com/flash.html#/lang:en/product/FAD2496/post #28579 of 294209/2/14 at 12:08pmpost #28580 of 294209/2/14 at 12:18pmpost #28581 of 294209/2/14 at 1:43pmpost #28582 of 294209/2/14 at 10:52pmpost #28583 of 294209/3/14 at 3:37ampost #28584 of 294209/4/14 at 12:20pmimage.jpg 163k .jpg file
Hi, just recently bought this suit to wear to a friends wedding, needing advice on what colour shies and tie combinations would be best for this good a more traditional dark navy suit I may wear instead of this as I'm still undecided and help would be appreciatedpost #28585 of 294209/4/14 at 12:42pmQuote:
Try beautiesltd.com (I think that's the site) they'll do custom orders, I think. I haven't ordered from them, just found them in my research for my wedding.post #28586 of 294209/4/14 at 1:08pmpost #28587 of 294209/4/14 at 1:21pmpost #28588 of 294209/4/14 at 1:38pmpost #28589 of 294209/4/14 at 1:44pmpost #28590 of 294209/4/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by grants1989
image.jpg 106k .jpg file
This was my other option, was thinking of pairing it width a very light mystard yellow the and maybe brown brogues
Way better than the other suit. Brown brogues would be perfect. Someone else will no doubt weigh in on the tie.
Bold move going with no shirt but I'd suggest a white one.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 8 minutes ago
- › How do i wear a tie without getting hot and sweaty? 26 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 41 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 44 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...