Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 8/24/14 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1724
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25847 of 285451/16/14 at 3:14pmpost #25848 of 285451/16/14 at 4:12pmpost #25849 of 285451/16/14 at 4:36pmQuote:
You’re posting to the “Classic Menswear” forum, and while there are some very knowledgeable people here and you might as a result get some useful answers to your question, I think you’ll improve your odds if you ask the folks over at the “Health and Body” forum, which seems to have more discussion of hair.
Acpost #25850 of 285451/16/14 at 5:16pmpost #25851 of 285451/16/14 at 5:19pmQuote:
Can't tell much from this angle, but the sleeves look a bit long. As to the fold, as far as I know, it should come out when pressed. I would try to get them to pay for a pressing, but I have no idea if they would do it. I'm an ass like that.post #25852 of 285451/16/14 at 5:27pmQuote:
Yeah, I know the sleeves are long. I was just more or less concerned about the crease. Didn't notice it on my previous SS try ons, so a bit annoyed at that. At least it doesn't seem like a fitting issue.post #25853 of 285451/16/14 at 6:14pmQuote:
Well, I'm not expert - it is just a guess, but I really cannot imagine it being due to anything other than folding for shipping.post #25854 of 285451/16/14 at 6:21pmpost #25855 of 285451/16/14 at 6:28pmpost #25856 of 285451/16/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
They should be as snug as any properly fitted trousers. Being MTM is irrelevant.
There are two variables in the equation: your body and the garment. More information is needed.
Acpost #25857 of 285451/16/14 at 6:37pmpost #25858 of 285451/16/14 at 10:24pmpost #25859 of 285451/16/14 at 10:37pm
I can't identify that specific one, but it's a cap-toe, closed-lace oxford (also called Balmoral), and appears to be narrow-ish. Maybe with a bit of a pointy toe. You should have no trouble finding one like it.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 42 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 53 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bico black leather and braided bracelets - pewter 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › The Film thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)