I have no idea what you mean by this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1707post #25591 of 294221/3/14 at 10:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25592 of 294221/3/14 at 11:19am
I hear that some shell cordovan get welts when they get wet and the way to get rid of them is brushing and pushing them back with the back of the spoon. Not interested in getting those welts on my shoes or having to deal with getting rid of them.post #25593 of 294221/3/14 at 11:21ampost #25594 of 294221/3/14 at 2:19pmpost #25595 of 294221/3/14 at 10:24pm
I'm looking for sport coat and blazer maker recommendations for a coat that has very soft shoulders?
I'm just starting to dabble in upping my style game and I started buying a few sport coats on Ebay with varied results. So far my favorite sport coat is a 48 L ralph lauren sport coat that I had the shoulder padding taken out of.
I just think big angular shoulder construction of many suits is both uncomfortable and stupid looking. I bought a a brooks brothers and a canali coat that I really don't like the fit of and may actually make vests out of to salvage something out the purchases. But I want to buy a brand that suits my taste better.
Thanks for any suggestions.post #25596 of 294221/3/14 at 10:27pmpost #25597 of 294221/3/14 at 10:50pmpost #25598 of 294221/4/14 at 9:15ampost #25599 of 294221/4/14 at 10:33am
Thanks. I should have worded my question better, but by "No" you mean "no, it's not a problem wearing black formal braces with a charcoal suit and black shoes," right?
I think this is the route I'm going to go with so I have a little more versatility.post #25600 of 294221/4/14 at 11:04ampost #25601 of 294221/4/14 at 11:38ampost #25602 of 294221/4/14 at 12:12pmQuote:
I was concerned about the price to see (if they sold any off-the-rack items) if they might be in my budget for a future purchase.
Thanks for your assistance.post #25603 of 294221/4/14 at 6:27pmpost #25604 of 294221/4/14 at 7:46pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 31 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › GOLD PLATED shaving razor - MADE IN SPAIN 11 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...