I have no idea what you mean by this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 9:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1707post #25591 of 285501/3/14 at 10:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25592 of 285501/3/14 at 11:19am
I hear that some shell cordovan get welts when they get wet and the way to get rid of them is brushing and pushing them back with the back of the spoon. Not interested in getting those welts on my shoes or having to deal with getting rid of them.post #25593 of 285501/3/14 at 11:21ampost #25594 of 285501/3/14 at 2:19pmpost #25595 of 285501/3/14 at 10:24pm
I'm looking for sport coat and blazer maker recommendations for a coat that has very soft shoulders?
I'm just starting to dabble in upping my style game and I started buying a few sport coats on Ebay with varied results. So far my favorite sport coat is a 48 L ralph lauren sport coat that I had the shoulder padding taken out of.
I just think big angular shoulder construction of many suits is both uncomfortable and stupid looking. I bought a a brooks brothers and a canali coat that I really don't like the fit of and may actually make vests out of to salvage something out the purchases. But I want to buy a brand that suits my taste better.
Thanks for any suggestions.post #25596 of 285501/3/14 at 10:27pmpost #25597 of 285501/3/14 at 10:50pmpost #25598 of 285501/4/14 at 9:15ampost #25599 of 285501/4/14 at 10:33am
Thanks. I should have worded my question better, but by "No" you mean "no, it's not a problem wearing black formal braces with a charcoal suit and black shoes," right?
I think this is the route I'm going to go with so I have a little more versatility.post #25600 of 285501/4/14 at 11:04ampost #25601 of 285501/4/14 at 11:38ampost #25602 of 285501/4/14 at 12:12pmQuote:
I was concerned about the price to see (if they sold any off-the-rack items) if they might be in my budget for a future purchase.
Thanks for your assistance.post #25603 of 285501/4/14 at 6:27pmpost #25604 of 285501/4/14 at 7:46pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 seconds ago
- › The design of the side of a suit vest 41 seconds ago
- › I Would Love To Have 50 Of... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › 2013 Kopping Retrospective / 2014 Kopping Plans 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DOES ONE WASH DENIM SHRINK EVENTUALLY AFTER REGULAR WASHING? 8 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)