There are so many of these out there. It's not an uncommon shoe. Allen edmonds has merlot shoes that will fit the bill. I think there's a webgem sale on them too unless that was last month. Regardless, they have a few of them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 8/24/14 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1624post #24346 of 2854511/5/13 at 11:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24347 of 2854511/5/13 at 12:18pmpost #24348 of 2854511/5/13 at 12:26pmpost #24349 of 2854511/5/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
You could start by wearing something not black like navy or grey or even khaki.
Do you wear black suits every day?post #24350 of 2854511/5/13 at 1:32pmQuote:
Grey is a nice colour, and stands out because black car coats are pretty common. I have one, and like it, and a black trench, but I also have a mid-calf bugatti charcoal overcoat that I absolutely love (was my grandfather's; can't afford bugatti :P)
But, if you want black, I've been mostly happy with my mid-thigh Perry Ellis car coat (it's black, and I like it; nothing wrong with black). It was a gift, but I don't think it's a very expensive brand. The stitching of the zipper has come off a bit, so about the bottom 1.5" of it is detached on one side, but that's likely more because I sit down with it closed, and have worn it behind the bench, so climbing up and down from the bench to the floor bends the coat like sitting, and happens dozens of times per game.
My next overcoat, I think I want a grey herringbone knee length.post #24351 of 2854511/5/13 at 1:37pmpost #24352 of 2854511/5/13 at 2:15pm
So I am a newbie on men shoes. I just hit 20 and want to start learning about real men shoes. I have been search the whole google website and styleforum about where A. Testoni shoes are made from. I have read that it was made from Italy or Morocco. However, the website I am looking at which is Myhabit.com. It shows that it was made either in Romania or Hungary. Does it mean that they are fake or of lower quality?
It is also called "testoni BASIC Milford Oxford" which I cannot find anywhere through the internet except Myhabit.compost #24353 of 2854511/5/13 at 2:35pm
I only thought about black as it seems to most 'office suitable' with my black shoes
i have a navy suit and a charcoal grey suit.
i do think a grey looks quite nice but i thought a black coat would go better with both suits
i looked at a car coat but im not too keen on the lack of design
is a pea coat too much for 'to work/office' wear?
Any other recommended styles of coats for 'to work' wear?post #24354 of 2854511/5/13 at 3:23pmpost #24355 of 2854511/5/13 at 5:16pmpost #24356 of 2854511/5/13 at 5:36pmpost #24357 of 2854511/5/13 at 8:02pmpost #24358 of 2854511/5/13 at 8:38pmpost #24359 of 2854511/5/13 at 8:53pmpost #24360 of 2854511/5/13 at 9:46pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 seconds ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Burton vs QPR live Streaming 12 seconds ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Bradford vs Leeds live Streaming 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Birmingham vs Sunderland live Streaming 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Aston Villa vs Leyton Orient live Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Athletic Bilbao vs Napoli live Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)