Bite or not? How much would you pay?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 5:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1542post #23116 of 285508/8/13 at 4:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23117 of 285508/8/13 at 4:32pmHere it is even better visible pls help me guys
It is noticeable that it has two pockets on the left.
I can even provide a video:
Edited by -zero - 8/8/13 at 4:57pmpost #23118 of 285508/9/13 at 8:35pm
Any short guys know where I could find a shirt with 30-31 inch sleeves. I know this makes it a little tougher, but I have quite a wide chest (35 inches), so if anybody could recommend a shirt that won't suffocate me, it would be wonderful.
Trying to avoid alterations and I live in the South Florida area, if that helps.
Edited by helpme9999 - 8/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #23119 of 285508/9/13 at 10:23pmpost #23120 of 285508/9/13 at 11:39pmpost #23121 of 285508/10/13 at 7:52am
I am reviving this old vintage Florsheim post as a new member here ( im on a lot of vintage watch forums so I know my way around some vintage blogs). I am only asking the basic question: Do these vintage 70s facsimile of the Florsheim Kenmoor Imperial in the O'Sullivan "Imperiale' and the Bostonian line stack up in basic quality to the Florsheim? Or was Florsheim tops? Is the whole 'v' cleat heel and 5 nail sole something that was copied by many US shoe manufacterers to capitalize on the Florsheim or just SOP for decent US shoes?
top: Bostonian circa 70s w 'v' cleat and 5 nail sole, 'Benchmade' , Same 'florsheim' style cartouche, all leather /full grain tops etc,
O'sullivans Imperial also supposed to be 70s maybe early 80s, worn once, otherwise pristine. full grain with white rubber 'logo' heel insert, same 'florsheim' style cartouche, goodyear welt on both. Are these the 'real deal' in terms of US made vintage quality gunboat wingtips? I paid just under $70 for both from 2 different sellers. I am not too worried if I make a mistake as I know I can always wear them to work in my shop.post #23122 of 285508/10/13 at 8:51am
I am looking to buy my first suit. I've spent enough time on this forum to learn the importance of fit, and I've learned that very few things fit me well off the rack. My biggest problem is that I am, for lack of a better term, "curvy" from lifting weights for a decade. My shoulders are very slopey, and my traps add a curve to this slope. My deltoids are rounded out. My drop is around 9". In order to get pants to fit me well they almost always have to be taken in at the waist. etc.
What are my options for finding something that doesn't fit like trash? Are there any places in Chicago I could go to for a MTM or even bespoke suit? How much should I expect to spend on getting a suit to fit me very well? I'm willing to pay a good chunk.
Thanks for any help.post #23123 of 285508/10/13 at 9:15ampost #23124 of 285508/10/13 at 10:37ampost #23125 of 285508/10/13 at 3:39pm
Looking for my next suit - Charcoal Grey. What would you say is my best option?
1 - Mr. Fields in DC (Truly Custom made) - about 8 weeks(?)
2 - Zegna (Trofeo 11mm11) - 1 week
3 - Tom Ford - 1 week (+$500 more than Zegna)
This should be a no brainer, but just thut I asked before I pulled the trigger. I've been wearing Zegna for awhile and like "the look" that they have...basically, I know what I am getting from them. Tom Ford, I believe I may stick out like a sore thumb walking around in a TF suit in the Capitol Hill area.post #23126 of 285508/10/13 at 3:46pmpost #23127 of 285508/10/13 at 8:56pmpost #23128 of 285508/10/13 at 9:52pmpost #23129 of 285508/10/13 at 11:13pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › What are you reading? 26 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Inverallan 1 minute ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 1 minute ago
- › Best spell caster with review 2014 No.1 spell caster with lost love... 1 minute ago
- › Obama's new suit... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)