No idea on the impact of your decision, but if you go ahead and wear your own, Tell him ahead of time that the shoes didnt fit you or w/e excuse you make.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 9:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1396post #20926 of 285504/1/13 at 3:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20927 of 285504/1/13 at 3:43ampost #20928 of 285504/1/13 at 6:52ampost #20929 of 285504/1/13 at 7:52ampost #20930 of 285504/1/13 at 9:00ampost #20931 of 285504/1/13 at 9:10ampost #20932 of 285504/1/13 at 10:08am
Question(s) for the New Yorkers
Good alterations tailor in the soho/tribeca area? If not available, who's closest to soho that can slim pants and do other simple alterations competently?
Is Bambhis the move with regard to complicated work on high end jackets? I've got a mtm jacket that needs some love after getting into summer shape.post #20933 of 285504/1/13 at 11:44am
One more Ebay related question (purchased the last one you all gave me info on so thanks for that again!)...these AEs look a little weird to me...either he polished them too much or they are bent odd...not sure if it's the lighting or odd/bad wea or if the cat didn't tree 'em:
What do you all think?post #20934 of 285504/1/13 at 12:14pmpost #20935 of 285504/1/13 at 12:20pmpost #20936 of 285504/1/13 at 12:52pmpost #20937 of 285504/1/13 at 12:54pmhey folks, can anyone name some good labels for s 2 button suit similar to this:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/boss-black-pasolini-movie-stripe-suit/3394280?origin=PredictiveSearch Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i have 3 weddings to go to this year and finally want to own a suit again.post #20938 of 285504/1/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
Awesome...thanks for the reality check...I figured as much, just wanted it confirmed by someone that's a little more seasoned....post #20939 of 285504/1/13 at 1:58pmBought this shirt recently.
The pink is brighter than the picture and I'm not sure what type of tie/s to wear with it???
Doesn't need to be trendy, just formal!!
Thanks in advance.post #20940 of 285504/1/13 at 6:30pm
Hi there, I have fallen with love with a vintage coat on eBay. Problem is, I don't know if it will fit. I normally wear a mens XXL in most items, and the coat is a tagged 46. This means it would be iffy. But the measurements the seller gives leads me to think it might fit, as they are quite generous (50+ for waist and hips).
Can anyone give me an advice about whether this would fit? I asked my seamstress Grandmother about the weird sizing, but she didn't have a clue.
Any help would be REALLY appreciated!
Here is the seller's description, for your referenceIt is marked size 46, measures a 58 inch chest, 56 inch hips, and it is 36 inches long down the center back from the neck seam. It is in great condition, the most minor of flaws being pencil eraser sized balding spots, one on the back of each sleeve. Shipping will be $16.85.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 minutes ago
- › Two new Johnston's of Elgin O-neck sweaters, size Large (44''... 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › New Crockett&Jones for Black Fleece beige longwing derby, size 9½D 16 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29th AUGUST: THE 'ALL BLUES' CHALLENGE 21 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 22 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)