No idea on the impact of your decision, but if you go ahead and wear your own, Tell him ahead of time that the shoes didnt fit you or w/e excuse you make.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1396post #20926 of 286644/1/13 at 3:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20927 of 286644/1/13 at 3:43ampost #20928 of 286644/1/13 at 6:52ampost #20929 of 286644/1/13 at 7:52ampost #20930 of 286644/1/13 at 9:00ampost #20931 of 286644/1/13 at 9:10ampost #20932 of 286644/1/13 at 10:08am
Question(s) for the New Yorkers
Good alterations tailor in the soho/tribeca area? If not available, who's closest to soho that can slim pants and do other simple alterations competently?
Is Bambhis the move with regard to complicated work on high end jackets? I've got a mtm jacket that needs some love after getting into summer shape.post #20933 of 286644/1/13 at 11:44am
One more Ebay related question (purchased the last one you all gave me info on so thanks for that again!)...these AEs look a little weird to me...either he polished them too much or they are bent odd...not sure if it's the lighting or odd/bad wea or if the cat didn't tree 'em:
What do you all think?post #20934 of 286644/1/13 at 12:14pmpost #20935 of 286644/1/13 at 12:20pmpost #20936 of 286644/1/13 at 12:52pmpost #20937 of 286644/1/13 at 12:54pmhey folks, can anyone name some good labels for s 2 button suit similar to this:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/boss-black-pasolini-movie-stripe-suit/3394280?origin=PredictiveSearch Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i have 3 weddings to go to this year and finally want to own a suit again.post #20938 of 286644/1/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
Awesome...thanks for the reality check...I figured as much, just wanted it confirmed by someone that's a little more seasoned....post #20939 of 286644/1/13 at 1:58pmBought this shirt recently.
The pink is brighter than the picture and I'm not sure what type of tie/s to wear with it???
Doesn't need to be trendy, just formal!!
Thanks in advance.post #20940 of 286644/1/13 at 6:30pm
Hi there, I have fallen with love with a vintage coat on eBay. Problem is, I don't know if it will fit. I normally wear a mens XXL in most items, and the coat is a tagged 46. This means it would be iffy. But the measurements the seller gives leads me to think it might fit, as they are quite generous (50+ for waist and hips).
Can anyone give me an advice about whether this would fit? I asked my seamstress Grandmother about the weird sizing, but she didn't have a clue.
Any help would be REALLY appreciated!
Here is the seller's description, for your referenceIt is marked size 46, measures a 58 inch chest, 56 inch hips, and it is 36 inches long down the center back from the neck seam. It is in great condition, the most minor of flaws being pencil eraser sized balding spots, one on the back of each sleeve. Shipping will be $16.85.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 59 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Montblanc brief case - Real or Fake? Help Needed! 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)