you are spot on, measured my other suit jackets and they are 2-3 inches longer. It was a rushed purchase and i have my self to blame, oh well i think ill be putting this on marketplace shortly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best stuff for spring and summer? Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- Mr. Porter Last post on 8/28/12 at 4:18pm in Classic Menswear
- When is 3 Piece Suit appropriate Last post on 7/3/13 at 6:13am in Classic Menswear
- What To Wear With Linen Pants Last post on 7/22/11 at 10:18am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 10/17/13 at 8:49pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1386
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20777 of 250763/17/13 at 5:30am
Hi, I'm trying to identify the fabric of this beautiful suit.
Can anyone help me either identify it or the best way to describe this type of fabric/suit?
Colorwise - is this what one calls "Oxford grey"?
Probably newbie questions, but trying to educate myself ;)
Hoping this is the right place for this question..
Thanks in advance :)post #20778 of 250763/17/13 at 8:00ampost #20779 of 250763/17/13 at 8:11ampost #20780 of 250763/17/13 at 7:34pmpost #20781 of 250763/17/13 at 8:12pmpost #20782 of 250763/17/13 at 8:25pmpost #20783 of 250763/17/13 at 9:08pmpost #20784 of 250763/17/13 at 9:29pm
What Casual Sneakers to Buy?
I've currently only got Nike Free Runs for a casual sneaker and im going to grab another pair. These will typically be paired with a pair of khaki shorts. or some jeans. i'm athletic (soccer), and prefer white, as all my other pairs are black brown etc. and these are two pairs i have narrowed my search down to. What do you guys think? If you have any other suggestions feel free to share them.
orpost #20785 of 250763/17/13 at 9:43pmpost #20786 of 250763/17/13 at 9:48pmpost #20787 of 250763/18/13 at 12:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Bartleby Trout
So, just had a quick question about these shoes. Could they be worn with jeans/chinos/dress pants? All three? Only dress pants?
Thank you very much!
I'd wear them with all three without hesitation, but IMHO it would make them marginally more suitable for that if they had open (derby) lacing, like this:post #20788 of 250763/18/13 at 3:10amQuote:
To me the ties look too casual for a blue suit. The shirt is also a part of the problem. For me, that shirt would be better suited for a casual outfit.
Head over to Norstroms or The Rack and see if you can pick up a few shirt and tie options. A light blue shirt is easiest to work with. With a blue shirt your tie options really open up.post #20789 of 250763/18/13 at 6:24am
@ Vinny - If your comment was directed towards me: I took the photo from ebay because I'm deciding on a purchase. I don't find that creepy at all. If your comment was not directed towards me, please disregard.
@MikeDT - I understand your point, but I also wanted to know if they were wearable with dress pants (i.e. for more formal occasions), which would make it appropriate to post it both here and in street wear, no? My apologies if not.
@Sinfjotli - Thanks so much. Really appreciate it!
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 36 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 57 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Inverallan 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy Sunday Messenger Shirt, Black Flowers, Size S 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw