I would never do that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best stuff for spring and summer? Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- Mr. Porter Last post on 1/16/14 at 1:49am in Classic Menswear
- When is 3 Piece Suit appropriate Last post on 7/3/13 at 6:13am in Classic Menswear
- What To Wear With Linen Pants Last post on 7/22/11 at 10:18am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1351
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20252 of 269482/12/13 at 4:52ampost #20253 of 269482/12/13 at 6:10am
Two part question. I was looking at purchasing some Grenson 0006-01, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this brand/shoe and their thoughts or if they had possible recommendations of similar shoes.
Secondly, sizing. Since I would be ordering from overseas and do not readily have a place to try this brand on does anyone know how the sizing compares to Allen Edmonds (5-65 Last 11) or Alden (trubalance last 10.5).
Feel free to message me any input. Thanks again.post #20254 of 269482/12/13 at 8:53ampost #20255 of 269482/12/13 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by tubby34
Ill have to be in the minority I guess...
Just wear the pastel bowtie, she might have picked it out to match her own attire for the night.
All of the posters above me are looking at it as a control issue, it's simply a relationship one and a silly one at that.
Ask her why she wants you in that particular bowtie, if its a good enough reason then consent. If its not, tell her you don't like it.
You can't have a happy relationship without knowing which battles to pick... This isn't one of them.
You are a wise man. Agree with what you write.post #20256 of 269482/12/13 at 10:58ampost #20257 of 269482/12/13 at 11:14ampost #20258 of 269482/12/13 at 11:36ampost #20259 of 269482/12/13 at 11:37ampost #20260 of 269482/12/13 at 11:46ampost #20261 of 269482/12/13 at 11:47ampost #20262 of 269482/12/13 at 11:50ampost #20263 of 269482/12/13 at 12:10pmpost #20264 of 269482/12/13 at 12:28pmQuote:
I have experienced the sink splatter, but never the piss. Am I to drop my trousers in order to avoid splatter on those?
I do contort my body in a way to avoid the unfortunate event of water soaking my pants when washing hands.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 31 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 54 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Samuelsohn MTM 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw