Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1292post #19366 of 2891612/28/12 at 8:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19367 of 2891612/28/12 at 8:31ampost #19368 of 2891612/28/12 at 8:38ampost #19369 of 2891612/28/12 at 11:08ampost #19370 of 2891612/28/12 at 11:10amQuote:Originally Posted by daghoi
Looking for a wool coat, dark colors, mid thigh (max knee, length). Slim fitting, single breast. Will be wearing it for business casual.
Can anyone direct me to brands that give me quality for my hard earned $$ ? Willing to spend 600, (might stretch budget for rigth object).
Been searching for the same thing as the guy above, but looking for something in a heather gray color.post #19371 of 2891612/28/12 at 11:25ampost #19372 of 2891612/28/12 at 12:47pmpost #19373 of 2891612/28/12 at 12:53pmpost #19374 of 2891612/28/12 at 1:13pmpost #19375 of 2891612/28/12 at 2:06pmpost #19376 of 2891612/28/12 at 2:39pm
first post here, long time lurker.
I saw a pair of shoes at the store the other day, and they really caught my eye and my feet felt good in them, and for the price, I thought I might give them a try.
I've read that square toe shoes are a big no-no, but they aren't on the extreme end of squareness, and I just get the feeling they look good regardless. Is it my young, inexperienced eyes that are deceiving me? What do you Shoe Connoisseurs have to say about them?
(btw, I'm a college student, I would probably be wearing them with jeans)post #19377 of 2891612/28/12 at 3:53pmAnyone know the quality level of Harrod's own brand ties?
^ An example. I like the patterns some of them have, wondering where they fall in terms of build/fabric quality.post #19378 of 2891612/28/12 at 9:27pmI've got a picture of a sport shirt here i'm dying to find the brand of. Any chance anyone might recognize the brand or might be willing to help out? It has a light blue/white check pattern, white inner collar, white trim down the button pannel, and bright blue buttons. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks!post #19379 of 2891612/28/12 at 9:40pmpost #19380 of 2891612/28/12 at 10:16pm
Somewhat on topic:
Looking for a great Tailor in Los Angeles.
I have some beautiful Suits and Sport Coats, Kiton, Oxxford Clothes, Attolini, etc. Some new/unaltered, others which need adjustments.
I have tried two Custom Tailors here, but they were just not very good.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 6 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)