Has anyone heard of Berry Sartoriale? I came across it on ebay and was wondering what the quality was. The pattern matching across a complicated pattern was pretty much perfect, shoulder looks relatively soft. Anyone have any experience to actual quality however?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1272post #19066 of 2891612/11/12 at 2:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19067 of 2891612/11/12 at 5:08pmpost #19068 of 2891612/11/12 at 6:47pm
Hello all, I am a newbie to this forum, and after a bit of lurking I have finally registered. I look forward to contributing as much as I can to styleforum.
I would like to know if any of you have any experience with the brand Ze Garie for suits. I went to a professional suit shop here in my town (not a department store or chain, rather a boutique/warehouse for menswear) and they fit me like a glove. I was able to get a charcoal and navy suit for $300 together. Supposedly they are at least DESIGNED in Italy, and use 140's wool, which beat the Alfani suit I returned to Macy's. However, the website listed on their tag (zegarie.com) doesn't exist, and a google search yields absolutely nothing relevant to the brand in terms of suits. What gives?
Would any of you be able to shed some light on this brand? Even if they're relatively nonexistent I would like to think I got a decent deal for both suits. I am a college student and just started work in a professional environment where I may have to wear a suit every now and then and really wanted to have my own after gathering some knowledge on the internet. I really like the way the suits fit, so I would probably still keep them regardless (which may or may not have something to do with the fact that they were final sale when I bought them at the store). Thanks in advance everyone.post #19069 of 2891612/11/12 at 7:44pmQuote:
Might anyone know how to remove 'dimples' from the collar of an OCBD Lands End shirt? I have tried ironing with a large amount of pressure, spray water, spray starch, and high steam setting on the iron to no avail. It has been hard to accurately capture this with a picture but perhaps this will appear familiar to someone who may be able to suggest a solution. Thanks.
I'm no expert on the matter; however, it is my opinion that the fusing inside the collar has come loose and created that bubble. I do not think there is much that can be done about that.
~npost #19070 of 2891612/11/12 at 7:47pmQuote:
I believe there was a thread about this on here... or maybe it was on one of those blogs SF likes. Anyway, to answer your question, yes. It probably won't sit right afterwards, will cost you a great deal of money, and will look worse than before, but it is possible.post #19071 of 2891612/11/12 at 8:22pmpost #19072 of 2891612/11/12 at 9:06pm
I was thinking about picking up a pair of AE Fifth Aves in brown (I have them in black), but they are so dark in brown that I was wondering if it was worth it.
Would getting the Fifths in brown open up any clothing possibilities, or are they too dark and too formal? Could I wear these with, say, navy dress pants? Probably not chinos, correct?
Thank you.post #19073 of 2891612/11/12 at 9:55pmpost #19074 of 2891612/11/12 at 9:57pmpost #19075 of 2891612/12/12 at 12:54ampost #19076 of 2891612/12/12 at 3:47ampost #19077 of 2891612/12/12 at 3:56amQuote:
One in Navy certainly can. Especially with its different coloured buttons.
I have one which has brown horn buttons and it goes perfect as an odd jacket.
People will say no as it's part of a suit. But it looks good, so why not.post #19078 of 2891612/12/12 at 7:02ampost #19079 of 2891612/12/12 at 7:35amQuote:
I have the brown ones, and I think they are worth getting. They are dark, but not so dark that someone would ever mistake them for black. After a few wears and shines, they start to develop a nice patina. They are also considerably more conservative than the walnut ones and look great with a navy suit.post #19080 of 2891612/12/12 at 9:16amQuote:
I think so, especially in navy as powneb noted. To me, the criterion is "is it obviously part of a suit?" Double-breasted and pinstripes jackets are obvious no-no's, but given that this one's a solid color and linen, I don't think anyone's going to know, especially if you change the buttons to, say, dark brown.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 seconds ago
- › What wallet do you use? 38 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Cappelli navy cashmere herringbone tie 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)