Has anyone heard of Berry Sartoriale? I came across it on ebay and was wondering what the quality was. The pattern matching across a complicated pattern was pretty much perfect, shoulder looks relatively soft. Anyone have any experience to actual quality however?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best stuff for spring and summer? Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- Mr. Porter Last post on 1/16/14 at 1:49am in Classic Menswear
- When is 3 Piece Suit appropriate Last post on 7/3/13 at 6:13am in Classic Menswear
- What To Wear With Linen Pants Last post on 7/22/11 at 10:18am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1272post #19066 of 2752912/11/12 at 2:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19067 of 2752912/11/12 at 5:08pmpost #19068 of 2752912/11/12 at 6:47pm
Hello all, I am a newbie to this forum, and after a bit of lurking I have finally registered. I look forward to contributing as much as I can to styleforum.
I would like to know if any of you have any experience with the brand Ze Garie for suits. I went to a professional suit shop here in my town (not a department store or chain, rather a boutique/warehouse for menswear) and they fit me like a glove. I was able to get a charcoal and navy suit for $300 together. Supposedly they are at least DESIGNED in Italy, and use 140's wool, which beat the Alfani suit I returned to Macy's. However, the website listed on their tag (zegarie.com) doesn't exist, and a google search yields absolutely nothing relevant to the brand in terms of suits. What gives?
Would any of you be able to shed some light on this brand? Even if they're relatively nonexistent I would like to think I got a decent deal for both suits. I am a college student and just started work in a professional environment where I may have to wear a suit every now and then and really wanted to have my own after gathering some knowledge on the internet. I really like the way the suits fit, so I would probably still keep them regardless (which may or may not have something to do with the fact that they were final sale when I bought them at the store). Thanks in advance everyone.post #19069 of 2752912/11/12 at 7:44pmQuote:
Might anyone know how to remove 'dimples' from the collar of an OCBD Lands End shirt? I have tried ironing with a large amount of pressure, spray water, spray starch, and high steam setting on the iron to no avail. It has been hard to accurately capture this with a picture but perhaps this will appear familiar to someone who may be able to suggest a solution. Thanks.
I'm no expert on the matter; however, it is my opinion that the fusing inside the collar has come loose and created that bubble. I do not think there is much that can be done about that.
~npost #19070 of 2752912/11/12 at 7:47pmQuote:
I believe there was a thread about this on here... or maybe it was on one of those blogs SF likes. Anyway, to answer your question, yes. It probably won't sit right afterwards, will cost you a great deal of money, and will look worse than before, but it is possible.post #19071 of 2752912/11/12 at 8:22pmpost #19072 of 2752912/11/12 at 9:06pm
I was thinking about picking up a pair of AE Fifth Aves in brown (I have them in black), but they are so dark in brown that I was wondering if it was worth it.
Would getting the Fifths in brown open up any clothing possibilities, or are they too dark and too formal? Could I wear these with, say, navy dress pants? Probably not chinos, correct?
Thank you.post #19073 of 2752912/11/12 at 9:55pmpost #19074 of 2752912/11/12 at 9:57pmpost #19075 of 2752912/12/12 at 12:54ampost #19076 of 2752912/12/12 at 3:47ampost #19077 of 2752912/12/12 at 3:56amQuote:
One in Navy certainly can. Especially with its different coloured buttons.
I have one which has brown horn buttons and it goes perfect as an odd jacket.
People will say no as it's part of a suit. But it looks good, so why not.post #19078 of 2752912/12/12 at 7:02ampost #19079 of 2752912/12/12 at 7:35amQuote:
I have the brown ones, and I think they are worth getting. They are dark, but not so dark that someone would ever mistake them for black. After a few wears and shines, they start to develop a nice patina. They are also considerably more conservative than the walnut ones and look great with a navy suit.post #19080 of 2752912/12/12 at 9:16amQuote:
I think so, especially in navy as powneb noted. To me, the criterion is "is it obviously part of a suit?" Double-breasted and pinstripes jackets are obvious no-no's, but given that this one's a solid color and linen, I don't think anyone's going to know, especially if you change the buttons to, say, dark brown.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 8 seconds ago
- › Size 10.5D Allen Edmonds Independence collection The Adams Tassel... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Low-Mounted Belt Loops 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Slob thinking of jumping to bespoke 7 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw