This overcoat is Cucinelli. 100% cashmere + EUR 4,000 retail in Spain
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 12:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1263post #18931 of 2851212/5/12 at 4:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18932 of 2851212/5/12 at 4:34am
I'm Going on a winter vacation in late December. I have all my ski gear down packed but I always lack on the non ski clothing.
This is what I have so far. Dont know what to pair this with? http://www.riverisland.com/men/coats--jackets/gilets/Grey-contrasting-shoulder-panel-padded-gilet-263999
What are some items I can purchase for day and night outings?
Thankspost #18933 of 2851212/5/12 at 10:37ampost #18934 of 2851212/5/12 at 10:47ampost #18935 of 2851212/5/12 at 10:56ampost #18936 of 2851212/5/12 at 11:08ampost #18937 of 2851212/5/12 at 11:38amQuote:Nothing inherently wrong with dull colored pants. Not every clothing item need be bright and colorful. For example, something bright and colorful, like a pink shirt, can look much better when contrasted with charcoal pants, than when worn with bright colored pants.I'm worried charcoal would be too "dull". thanks.Quote:Brooks Brothers is one option. If on a tighter budget, Lands' End has some decent pants. If you're looking specifically for chinos, lots of people think highly of Bills Khakis. I don't think of J. Press as a "go to" place for pants, but maybe that's just me. You could shop at O'Connell's (which carries Bill's Khakis, among other pants). You could check out Sierra Trading Post, or L.L. Bean, or J. Crew, or Ralph Lauren, or... you know, there are LOTS of sources for pants, generally, and for chinos, specifically. But I see that you're in Norway, and I have no idea what stores you have in Norway, or which places in the US permit easy shipping to Norway, so little point in my running through a list of the top dozen or two dozen sources.Thank you! Where do you reccomend buying from? I was thinking about brooks brothers.
Michaelpost #18938 of 2851212/5/12 at 12:19pmpost #18939 of 2851212/5/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
I own a navy blazer with brass (or at least brass colored) buttons. I would consider my office to be cbd, especially among employees at my level. Should I replace the buttons? Also, since I own a navy blazer, what are some good choices for another odd jacket.post #18940 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:07pm
Thanks a lot!
oh btw, are they considered formal? I will use them with a barbour international.post #18941 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by brunost
I will buy these http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbrothers-Site/default/Product-Variation?pid=MR00182&dwvar_MR00182_Color=CREM&dwvar_MR00182_Size=33_34&dfltsize=1
Thanks a lot!
oh btw, are they considered formal? I will use them with a barbour international.
They are casual.post #18942 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
Brass buttons are perfectly fine and normal on a blazer- if anything, they're more conservative than horn or matching buttons. I prefer them (well, metal anyway. I replaced the buttons on my current blazer with a set in antique silver), some members on here think they come off as old fashioned and stuffy or whatnot, but they're really fine, even preferable, for the environment you'll be wearing it in.
As for another odd jacket, something in an earthtone. Something in brown or olive would be easy to throw on with khakis, a decent variety of wool trousers, and jeans on weekends. Tweed would be ideal, if that wouldn't be too informal for your workplace. If you go with tweed, gray is also quite useful.post #18943 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:35pmpost #18944 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:38pmpost #18945 of 2851212/5/12 at 1:50pmQuote:
It depends on what type of vest (down, fleece, pullover, etc.). I don't know where this waiter comment is coming from.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE just now
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)