Edited by nahneun - 10/29/12 at 9:11am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 9:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1214
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18197 of 2833210/29/12 at 9:32ampost #18198 of 2833210/29/12 at 9:39amQuote:
About 1% of SF members know exactly what each shoe looks like and is familiar with both shades. How about a photo?post #18199 of 2833210/29/12 at 9:43ampost #18200 of 2833210/29/12 at 10:48ampost #18201 of 2833210/29/12 at 10:48ampost #18202 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:00amQuote:A pair of Sebago Cayman II penny loafers (in Cordo). You could likely find them on sale for about $100, which is somewhat more than a pair of Bass Wejuns, but I'm convinced that the Sebagos are of better quality than are current production Bass.
You can wear them every day or two. They're casual. They're not too expensive. Just what you asked for.
Michaelpost #18203 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:08amQuote:I'm honestly not trying to be a smartass, but couldn't you contact Wingtip San Francisco and ask them how long it'll take to process your order? (Although since you ordered the item on Sunday night, and it's still Monday morning out in San Francisco, it's probably a little premature to worry about a delay.)
Michaelpost #18204 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:09amQuote:
Sell the Alden to me if its a 10D for $100 :P
I say keep both, but Alden's in Tobacco might be more versatile - I have strands in walnut, and it can sometimes get pretty limited since it is a bit bright compared to the tobaccopost #18205 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:18amQuote:
Sorry, should have put up some pictures...Here they are....Which do you think is more versatile from denim to suits and trousers??
Thank you for the feedback!post #18206 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:23ampost #18207 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:40amQuote:
Agreed, although didn't need the pics to stand by my previous answer.
Even though I own the AE's, the Alden's are slightly etter quality, slightly more durable, and the shade is more versatile. (everything ever so slightly)post #18208 of 2833210/29/12 at 11:56ampost #18209 of 2833210/29/12 at 12:44pmpost #18210 of 2833210/29/12 at 1:20pm
That having been said, no matter how unfortunate the idea, someone on SF is guaranteed to think that it could look good.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1235 Active Users (297 Members and 938 Guests)
- › Does dressing well really make a difference? 1 minute ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Devoa Anatomical slim pants Sz 2 and 3 9 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)