Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 7/21/14 at 10:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1197post #17941 of 2832110/12/12 at 7:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17942 of 2832110/12/12 at 7:55amQuote:
Here's at least one version:
http://www.aldenshop.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=132&ParentID=3&PageID=&Action=post #17943 of 2832110/12/12 at 8:42am
Hey there, leather geeks.
I'm a picky bee about bags and I was wondering if y'all could point me in the direction of a smaller weekender-type bag made out of black shell cordovan with understated finishing touches (fine, non-constrast stitching).
I've found vintage etienne aigner bags, but I was hoping for something that was new in the past 30 years, haha,
P.S. - I'm jealous that clothing for men is about choices (bespoke/tailored clothing is traditionally associated with men) while clothing for women is generally determined by a male designer without the input of the female consumer before it reaches the market.post #17944 of 2832110/12/12 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by mcbrown
Here's at least one version:
you are the most awesome. thank you kindly
i am not a master of identifying lasts, but those aren't the barrie last right?
maybe i should shell out the money for the cordovan blucher instead of buying sneakerspost #17945 of 2832110/12/12 at 9:10ampost #17946 of 2832110/12/12 at 9:11ampost #17947 of 2832110/12/12 at 9:46amQuote:
It's a man's world, baby.post #17948 of 2832110/12/12 at 10:20amQuote:
Correct. Those are on Plaza.
My pleasure to help. I have to admit that I thought they made a stock Barrie PTB in calf on a leather sole, but I actually can't find one... there are various custom makeups on leather soles in chromexcel and other materials, and there are non-shell stock models on non-leather soles (notably the All Weather Walker), but I can't find exactly what you're looking for. I'm pretty surprised, honestly.post #17949 of 2832110/12/12 at 11:27ampost #17950 of 2832110/12/12 at 11:34ampost #17951 of 2832110/12/12 at 11:41ampost #17952 of 2832110/12/12 at 2:13pmWhere can I get a simple belt such as this:
In black and brown but around $30? Willing to buy online. Are there any recommendations?post #17953 of 2832110/12/12 at 2:56pmpost #17954 of 2832110/12/12 at 3:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by mcbrownQuote:
Correct. Those are on Plaza.
My pleasure to help. I have to admit that I thought they made a stock Barrie PTB in calf on a leather sole, but I actually can't find one... there are various custom makeups on leather soles in chromexcel and other materials, and there are non-shell stock models on non-leather soles (notably the All Weather Walker), but I can't find exactly what you're looking for. I'm pretty surprised, honestly.
I spent like an hour looking around too. I just wanted a less baller version of the ptb shell. I was surprised as well
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 16 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 18 seconds ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › An Interactive Photo "Review" of M. Andrews shoes 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Clegg Leatherworks Briefcase 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)