Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1172post #17566 of 294209/20/12 at 6:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17567 of 294209/20/12 at 6:37pmpost #17568 of 294209/20/12 at 8:19pm
Oakley Summit Series Frogskins - Fall 2012
Hey, I think I want a pair of these, any opinions on the colors?post #17569 of 294209/20/12 at 8:23pmpost #17570 of 294209/20/12 at 9:20pmpost #17571 of 294209/20/12 at 9:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dragne
I'm sure this is a fairly common question but what labels provide quality shirts for reasonable prices? (around lets say $65 per shirt)
I'm looking for slim or extra slim fitting shirts.
Thoughts on 5th & Lamar? B&B?
I'm from canada so ideally from a brand is able to ship up here.
Brooks Brothers. Few locations in Canada too.post #17572 of 294209/21/12 at 12:21ampost #17573 of 294209/21/12 at 1:04am
Go to "my profile", click "edit community profile", scroll down to "your forum signature" and click "edit signature" - a box pops up, at the bottom of which are three pull down menus labelled "show off stuff in your signature", select from there which of your classifieds you wish to be shown off.post #17574 of 294209/21/12 at 5:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by E,TF
Go to "my profile", click "edit community profile", scroll down to "your forum signature" and click "edit signature" - a box pops up, at the bottom of which are three pull down menus labelled "show off stuff in your signature", select from there which of your classifieds you wish to be shown off.
Thanks, I was too impatient before to scroll all the way down there lol.
Looking at picking up a winter coat. I already have a peacoat so am looking for something else, preferably wool as well. I don't want a topcoat but something to a similar length of a peacoat will do. Like these two but wondering if there are better options out there, perhaps for less $$$ too:
The Schott coat seems nice but it's only 85% wool. Looking for something in the $150-$300 range.post #17575 of 294209/21/12 at 5:30pmpost #17576 of 294209/21/12 at 6:11pmpost #17577 of 294209/21/12 at 7:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dingusberry
Are these shoes too formal for everyday use at high school? I usually dress in OCBDs, cardigans, crewnecks, jeans, chinos and corduroy pants.
They're not formal at all. Well, compared to the sneakers most of your friends probably wear they are, but with the stuff you're wearing they should be fine.post #17578 of 294209/21/12 at 7:32pmpost #17579 of 294209/21/12 at 8:01pm
What tie would look great with this shirt?
Slim Fit Pinpoint Bar Stripe Sport Shirt Greenpost #17580 of 294209/21/12 at 8:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by dealbroker
What tie would look great with this shirt?
Slim Fit Pinpoint Bar Stripe Sport Shirt Green
Well it's a sport shirt so not ideal with a tie but if you are going to do that look then I can see a really dark green solid or a true purple solid (like the green and purple Wimbledon colors).
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 12 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 39 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 15 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your denim 17 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 19 minutes ago
- › Laszlo Vass - SHELL CORDOVAN - Budapester - Brand New - MTO -... 20 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...