Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1172post #17566 of 283699/20/12 at 6:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17567 of 283699/20/12 at 6:37pmpost #17568 of 283699/20/12 at 8:19pm
Oakley Summit Series Frogskins - Fall 2012
Hey, I think I want a pair of these, any opinions on the colors?post #17569 of 283699/20/12 at 8:23pmpost #17570 of 283699/20/12 at 9:20pmpost #17571 of 283699/20/12 at 9:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dragne
I'm sure this is a fairly common question but what labels provide quality shirts for reasonable prices? (around lets say $65 per shirt)
I'm looking for slim or extra slim fitting shirts.
Thoughts on 5th & Lamar? B&B?
I'm from canada so ideally from a brand is able to ship up here.
Brooks Brothers. Few locations in Canada too.post #17572 of 283699/21/12 at 12:21ampost #17573 of 283699/21/12 at 1:04am
Go to "my profile", click "edit community profile", scroll down to "your forum signature" and click "edit signature" - a box pops up, at the bottom of which are three pull down menus labelled "show off stuff in your signature", select from there which of your classifieds you wish to be shown off.post #17574 of 283699/21/12 at 5:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by E,TF
Go to "my profile", click "edit community profile", scroll down to "your forum signature" and click "edit signature" - a box pops up, at the bottom of which are three pull down menus labelled "show off stuff in your signature", select from there which of your classifieds you wish to be shown off.
Thanks, I was too impatient before to scroll all the way down there lol.
Looking at picking up a winter coat. I already have a peacoat so am looking for something else, preferably wool as well. I don't want a topcoat but something to a similar length of a peacoat will do. Like these two but wondering if there are better options out there, perhaps for less $$$ too:
The Schott coat seems nice but it's only 85% wool. Looking for something in the $150-$300 range.post #17575 of 283699/21/12 at 5:30pmpost #17576 of 283699/21/12 at 6:11pmpost #17577 of 283699/21/12 at 7:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dingusberry
Are these shoes too formal for everyday use at high school? I usually dress in OCBDs, cardigans, crewnecks, jeans, chinos and corduroy pants.
They're not formal at all. Well, compared to the sneakers most of your friends probably wear they are, but with the stuff you're wearing they should be fine.post #17578 of 283699/21/12 at 7:32pmpost #17579 of 283699/21/12 at 8:01pm
What tie would look great with this shirt?
Slim Fit Pinpoint Bar Stripe Sport Shirt Greenpost #17580 of 283699/21/12 at 8:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by dealbroker
What tie would look great with this shirt?
Slim Fit Pinpoint Bar Stripe Sport Shirt Green
Well it's a sport shirt so not ideal with a tie but if you are going to do that look then I can see a really dark green solid or a true purple solid (like the green and purple Wimbledon colors).
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments bomber jacket, navy, XS 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Huge boot sell off. Large sizes. ALDEN/WHITES/OAKSTREET/WOLVERINE 6 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)