or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1147

post #17191 of 28243
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

http://www.hangerproject.com/closet/wurkin-stiffs-complete-set.html
Should I pick these "Wurkin Stiffs" collar stays for the perfect roll or do MC'ers have a better suggestion? Price is not really an issue but I do not need something like sterling silver etc. Just something that will work and give the ideal collar roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

bump

bump

Just wondering if the collar will stand too erect or have a nice roll with the stays.
Any other recommendations for collar stays from 'X Y Z'?
post #17192 of 28243
When wearing a shirt untucked, where should it stop?
post #17193 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post

When wearing a shirt untucked, where should it stop?

Middle of the back pockets.
post #17194 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post

When wearing a shirt untucked, where should it stop?

Middle of the back pockets.

anyone else have input on this?
post #17195 of 28243
Just won a pair of a wool Mabitex pants on eBay for $100, decent deal?
post #17196 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post

Just won a pair of a wool Mabitex pants on eBay for $100, decent deal?

New?

They used to show up here crazy cheap, but they've been steadily increasing over the last year or so. $100 seems decent for wool and new.
post #17197 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post


I replied in the other thread that you posted this in and mentioned DC Lewis and A Fine Pair of Shoes. Not either of them?

Sorry, missed the reply. It was Andrew Lock!

post #17198 of 28243
post #17199 of 28243
Awesome, thanks!
post #17200 of 28243
Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?
post #17201 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?

 

Silver.

post #17202 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

anyone else have input on this?

Yes, you should never have an untucked shirt.
post #17203 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Silver.

I say it depends. What kind of fabric and what is the styling like?
post #17204 of 28243
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I say it depends. What kind of fabric and what is the styling like?

Smooth 150s wool, 3 roll 2, side vents.
post #17205 of 28243
Pocket configuration? What kind of buttons are already on it? Do you know what kind of weave?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here