Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best stuff for spring and summer? Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- Mr. Porter Last post on 8/28/12 at 4:18pm in Classic Menswear
- When is 3 Piece Suit appropriate Last post on 2/18/12 at 1:23pm in Classic Menswear
- What To Wear With Linen Pants Last post on 7/22/11 at 10:18am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/4/12 at 12:04pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1129post #16922 of 218288/20/12 at 10:00pmpost #16923 of 218288/20/12 at 10:38pmpost #16924 of 218288/20/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
Navy.post #16925 of 218288/20/12 at 11:31pmpost #16926 of 218288/21/12 at 2:32amCrosspost from skinhead thread
I've posted here before looking for advise on long wings but I'm still empty handed.
I've got the chance to pick up a lightly used pair of shell Florsheim Imperial's for a good price.
They're a size 10 D, which should be around 9/9.5 in the UK.
Would anyone wearing 10 in Florsheim's be able to measure their foot, heel to toe, so I can get an idea about how these will size.
Shoe sizing varies so greatly it's frustrating but when it comes to shell long wings, the internet is pretty much my only choice.
Cheerspost #16927 of 218288/21/12 at 3:19am
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?post #16928 of 218288/21/12 at 3:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Namehere2
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?
Brown suede chukkas or maybe a pair of Clarks desert boots?post #16929 of 218288/21/12 at 3:31am
Yeah I've been kinda into that. Those kind of shoes are completely new to me so I am a bit excited about how they will be. Got any good sites that sell chukkas/desert boots to a fair price and ship to Sweden?
Edit: Btw do those shoes work well in fall/winter? Seeingas I live in Sweden it can get pretty cold and snowpost #16930 of 218288/21/12 at 3:33ampost #16931 of 218288/21/12 at 5:54ampost #16932 of 218288/21/12 at 6:27ampost #16933 of 218288/21/12 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by llcooljayce
I am looking to get a few suits made but don't have any clue about fabrics ... suit construction ... no problem ... fabric ... a little bit of a novice.
Question is where can I find good information and once I bone up on that information, what is a good online option to purchase?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/unfunded-liabilities-a-k-a-the-cloth-threadpost #16934 of 218288/21/12 at 7:37am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › Less "Douchey" alternative to the Boat Shoe? 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › wings+horns F/W 2012 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 15 minutes ago
- › What is a good polo shirt brand. I need very high quality polos... 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw