Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 2:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1129
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16922 of 287448/20/12 at 10:00pmpost #16923 of 287448/20/12 at 10:38pmpost #16924 of 287448/20/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
Navy.post #16925 of 287448/20/12 at 11:31pmpost #16926 of 287448/21/12 at 2:32amCrosspost from skinhead thread
I've posted here before looking for advise on long wings but I'm still empty handed.
I've got the chance to pick up a lightly used pair of shell Florsheim Imperial's for a good price.
They're a size 10 D, which should be around 9/9.5 in the UK.
Would anyone wearing 10 in Florsheim's be able to measure their foot, heel to toe, so I can get an idea about how these will size.
Shoe sizing varies so greatly it's frustrating but when it comes to shell long wings, the internet is pretty much my only choice.
Cheerspost #16927 of 287448/21/12 at 3:19am
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?post #16928 of 287448/21/12 at 3:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Namehere2
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?
Brown suede chukkas or maybe a pair of Clarks desert boots?post #16929 of 287448/21/12 at 3:31am
Yeah I've been kinda into that. Those kind of shoes are completely new to me so I am a bit excited about how they will be. Got any good sites that sell chukkas/desert boots to a fair price and ship to Sweden?
Edit: Btw do those shoes work well in fall/winter? Seeingas I live in Sweden it can get pretty cold and snowpost #16930 of 287448/21/12 at 3:33ampost #16931 of 287448/21/12 at 5:54ampost #16932 of 287448/21/12 at 6:27ampost #16933 of 287448/21/12 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by llcooljayce
I am looking to get a few suits made but don't have any clue about fabrics ... suit construction ... no problem ... fabric ... a little bit of a novice.
Question is where can I find good information and once I bone up on that information, what is a good online option to purchase?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/unfunded-liabilities-a-k-a-the-cloth-threadpost #16934 of 287448/21/12 at 7:37am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...