Would Saphire Creme Pommadier dark brown be a good match (color wise) for a pair of C&J Hallam dark brown burnished calf?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1128
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16907 of 286748/20/12 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by New Shoes1
It's not just the length that is the issue. I'm barely a long and have tried to fit into some R's to see how they fit. The length of the jacket and the sleeves are one issue, but I find the biggest issue for me is that the buttoning point ends up too high and the jacket's fit looks off. This is what I would be wary about in buying on-line.
Makes perfect sense. I think it was seeing a few great deals out there that clouded my judgment and made me want to find any way possible that it could fit. Thanks for the responses.post #16908 of 286748/20/12 at 11:31ampost #16909 of 286748/20/12 at 1:56pmpost #16910 of 286748/20/12 at 2:17pmpost #16911 of 286748/20/12 at 2:25pmpost #16912 of 286748/20/12 at 2:47pmpost #16913 of 286748/20/12 at 3:18pm
sorry posted a new thread then saw this, I apologize. My question is darker shade of brown or tan/lighter brown shoes with this suit.
As well as any other suggestions to dress shirt color besides light blue and purple. Thankspost #16914 of 286748/20/12 at 4:25pmpost #16915 of 286748/20/12 at 4:35pmpost #16916 of 286748/20/12 at 6:32pm
My question is about PRL Custom-Fit Dress Shirts. I'm looking for something that isn't too long that I can wear untucked cleanly with jeans, the only time I can stand the look of a dress shirt tucked into jeans is when I'm wearing layers. But I also want the versatility to be able to tuck the shirt in and throw a tie on. The PRL website says that the custom-fit is "Cut closer to the body, with shorter front and back hems", but how much shorter?!
I know the typical solution to this is buy a "sports shirt," the problem I encounter with that is the medium fits me perfectly in everywhere besides the neck(in every brand, not just RL), almost all sport shirts at 15-15 1/2 neck side at medium and I'm a 16. I swim in a large.
I don't suit up very often, and dress casual the rest of the time. That being said I need as much flexibility with my wardrobe as I can get, you know money and all. It would be very nice to be able to find a coupIe shirts that could fit both bills or jeans and slightly dressed up. I wouldn't mind any brand recommendations to fit me needs either! I live near Jackson Premium Outlets in NJ and have RL, J Crew, Brooks Brothers(even their slim shirts are quite baggy), Banana Republic, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger and a few others at my immediate disposal to make up for lack of funds.
This might help,
I'm 5'9, 42" chest, 32" waist.
Thanks you!post #16917 of 286748/20/12 at 6:48pmpost #16918 of 286748/20/12 at 7:03pmpost #16919 of 286748/20/12 at 7:29pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 second ago
- › Videos of Beautiful Suits (and other Men's Clothing) 44 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 2 minutes ago
- › CBD WAYWRN: An Experiment 3 minutes ago
- › RLBL ITEMS 3 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)