You are not going to find much love for flannel shirts here in MC.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 6:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1125post #16861 of 285068/19/12 at 8:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16862 of 285068/19/12 at 8:57ampost #16863 of 285068/19/12 at 9:22ampost #16864 of 285068/19/12 at 9:32ampost #16865 of 285068/19/12 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by adamt
Keep forgetting to ask questions in this thread, will remember now:
a few questions please:
1) are they suitable for a 27 year old man?
2) On what occasions are they most suitable / practical?
I would want to wear them for casual day time and evening casual wear, going to the pub, restaurant, shops, cinema, out with friends - are they suitable?
3) What bottoms and footwear and colours are best suited with these casual shirts?
4) Can these shirts shown above be worn all year round, or are they only suitable in the summer?
- im in the UK by the way
Shirts are fine if you're chopping wood. Drinking with the other lumberjacks down at the legion. Better for winter . Likely too hot for summer.
Fine at the drive in. Even better if a Monty Python movie is on.post #16866 of 285068/19/12 at 10:53ampost #16867 of 285068/19/12 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Koaxke
I found two that I believe that I like. Would either of these be more suitable towards wearing on the weekend with some denim? I'm assuming the wingtips are more informal and better suited for wearing out on the town, but I just wanted to double check.
http://www.pediwear.co.uk/loake/products/5038.php (in brown)
I've found Loakes to be hit or miss. I'd go for C&J or AS.post #16868 of 285068/19/12 at 12:16pmpost #16869 of 285068/19/12 at 12:26pmpost #16870 of 285068/19/12 at 12:30pm
I recently bought these raf simons sneakers off ssense
I normally wear a size 10.5 US and I got them in a size 44 (they were the last ones left). Do you guys think these will fit me ok?post #16871 of 285068/19/12 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by JackHunter
I just got a pair of C&J westbournes. They seem to fit well, but unlike my Allen Edmonds they've been tearing up my heels. It seems like this is just because they're new and still a bit stiff, but is there anything I should do to mitigate the blistering while I break them in?
Here's the stylish step taken by one SF member: http://lacasuarina.tumblr.com/image/29123894407. Now good luck findng something so stylish.post #16872 of 285068/19/12 at 1:11pm
Those are all from the 1880 range which are their top line, and in my experience, very good quality for that price range. Once you get into their other lower ranges, you may well be taking more of a chance.post #16873 of 285068/19/12 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by MadRopes
I recently bought these raf simons sneakers off ssense
I normally wear a size 10.5 US and I got them in a size 44 (they were the last ones left). Do you guys think these will fit me ok?
anyone help me with this?post #16874 of 285068/19/12 at 1:54pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 34 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 7 minutes ago
- › I Would Love To Have 50 Of... 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 13 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)