You are not going to find much love for flannel shirts here in MC.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1125
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16862 of 294098/19/12 at 8:57ampost #16863 of 294098/19/12 at 9:22ampost #16864 of 294098/19/12 at 9:32ampost #16865 of 294098/19/12 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by adamt
Keep forgetting to ask questions in this thread, will remember now:
a few questions please:
1) are they suitable for a 27 year old man?
2) On what occasions are they most suitable / practical?
I would want to wear them for casual day time and evening casual wear, going to the pub, restaurant, shops, cinema, out with friends - are they suitable?
3) What bottoms and footwear and colours are best suited with these casual shirts?
4) Can these shirts shown above be worn all year round, or are they only suitable in the summer?
- im in the UK by the way
Shirts are fine if you're chopping wood. Drinking with the other lumberjacks down at the legion. Better for winter . Likely too hot for summer.
Fine at the drive in. Even better if a Monty Python movie is on.post #16866 of 294098/19/12 at 10:53ampost #16867 of 294098/19/12 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Koaxke
I found two that I believe that I like. Would either of these be more suitable towards wearing on the weekend with some denim? I'm assuming the wingtips are more informal and better suited for wearing out on the town, but I just wanted to double check.
http://www.pediwear.co.uk/loake/products/5038.php (in brown)
I've found Loakes to be hit or miss. I'd go for C&J or AS.post #16868 of 294098/19/12 at 12:16pmpost #16869 of 294098/19/12 at 12:26pmpost #16870 of 294098/19/12 at 12:30pm
I recently bought these raf simons sneakers off ssense
I normally wear a size 10.5 US and I got them in a size 44 (they were the last ones left). Do you guys think these will fit me ok?post #16871 of 294098/19/12 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by JackHunter
I just got a pair of C&J westbournes. They seem to fit well, but unlike my Allen Edmonds they've been tearing up my heels. It seems like this is just because they're new and still a bit stiff, but is there anything I should do to mitigate the blistering while I break them in?
Here's the stylish step taken by one SF member: http://lacasuarina.tumblr.com/image/29123894407. Now good luck findng something so stylish.post #16872 of 294098/19/12 at 1:11pm
Those are all from the 1880 range which are their top line, and in my experience, very good quality for that price range. Once you get into their other lower ranges, you may well be taking more of a chance.post #16873 of 294098/19/12 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by MadRopes
I recently bought these raf simons sneakers off ssense
I normally wear a size 10.5 US and I got them in a size 44 (they were the last ones left). Do you guys think these will fit me ok?
anyone help me with this?post #16874 of 294098/19/12 at 1:54pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Groom suit, vintage theme weddding 10 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...