or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1116

post #16726 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarmac View Post

I have a 41 inch chest a 34 inch waist and a slight belly bulge. Would a 16/34 Brook's Brother's extra slim fit shirt be too slim for me? I'm also considering the regular slim fit.

Brooks Brothers Size Chart.
post #16727 of 28327

Hello guys, I was wondering if this tie goes with a navy suit, light blue dress shirt, and if so what kind of pocket square should i go with? Thanks

http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Castle-Flower-Woven-Tie/Pocket-Squares/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99923731


Edited by srs55 - 8/13/12 at 1:40am
post #16728 of 28327

thanks dah & hansderhunt 

post #16729 of 28327
Quote:
I have a 41 inch chest a 34 inch waist and a slight belly bulge. Would a 16/34 Brook's Brother's extra slim fit shirt be too slim for me? I'm also considering the regular slim fit.

 

Your 7" drop should be more than enough for an American designer's idea of "slim fit".
 

post #16730 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarmac View Post

I have a 41 inch chest a 34 inch waist and a slight belly bulge. Would a 16/34 Brook's Brother's extra slim fit shirt be too slim for me? I'm also considering the regular slim fit.

I'd give the extra slim a shot as they are not really all that slim. You can always return it.
post #16731 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by srs55 View Post

Hello guys, I was wondering if this tie goes with a navy suit, light blue dress shirt, and if so what kind of pocket square should i go with? Thanks
http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Castle-Flower-Woven-Tie/Pocket-Squares/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99923731

The short answer is yes and a white linen square. The longer answer is that the scale of the geometric pattern on the tie is a little too large. With largely solid colors in your suit and shirt, you would need to choose a patterned square very carefully. A white linen square is the safe, easy choice. If you are interested in a longer discussion on the selection of pocket squares, the following thread is a good place to start:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/310176/squarefail-or-the-most-common-reason-why-you-look-like-hell
post #16732 of 28327

Hey guys dose anyone knows which sunglasses are this?

I want to buy them. 

 

 

400

post #16733 of 28327
Do you dry clean your wool pants and coats? I've read some opinions that say to never dry clean anything but some of my items became a bit wrinkled from travel. What's the best way to have them looking fresh again?
post #16734 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

Do you dry clean your wool pants and coats? I've read some opinions that say to never dry clean anything but some of my items became a bit wrinkled from travel. What's the best way to have them looking fresh again?

You should dry clean but do so sparingly. If the garments are wrinkled but not soiled, get them pressed or use a home steamer.
post #16735 of 28327

Does anyone else think that Hampton is Sir F?

post #16736 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by darylfoxhuxle View Post

Hey guys dose anyone knows which sunglasses are this?
I want to buy them. 



Sorry man, You might have better luck in the SW&D thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/164402/ask-a-question-get-an-answer-ask-all-quick-questions-here/9915
post #16737 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Does anyone else think that Hampton is Sir F?

Haha...no.
post #16738 of 28327
I do.
post #16739 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Does anyone else think that Hampton is Sir F?

 

Magic 8-Ball says:  "Signs point to yes."

post #16740 of 28327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster View Post

Haha...no.

why haha?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here