For one thing, a variety of sizes. H&M doesn't have any Short sizes. They do have Long, but they are few and far between. Of course, if you wear a Regular, you don't care about that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 11/21/14 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1103post #16531 of 291238/6/12 at 1:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16532 of 291238/6/12 at 2:35pmpost #16533 of 291238/6/12 at 3:02pmpost #16534 of 291238/6/12 at 4:02pm
So, I ended up getting one of those Zegna cloth suits from Off Fifth for ~$350. Its one of the made in the USA ones (which is an Abboud suit), half canvased and fits like a glove. I was in a tough spot b/c I needed to have a conservative suit for law firm interviews and only had a small window of time to be able to buy the suit and get it to my tailor in time plus I didn't enough money for the suit I'd been saving for (Samuelsohn). So, is this thing complete crap or can it be a decent rotation every day work suit?post #16535 of 291238/6/12 at 4:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nailjohnj
So, I ended up getting one of those Zegna cloth suits from Off Fifth for ~$350. Its one of the made in the USA ones (which is an Abboud suit), half canvased and fits like a glove. I was in a tough spot b/c I needed to have a conservative suit for law firm interviews and only had a small window of time to be able to buy the suit and get it to my tailor in time plus I didn't enough money for the suit I'd been saving for (Samuelsohn). So, is this thing complete crap or can it be a decent rotation every day work suit?
I'd say that's a good buy. Half canvassed out of good cloth for $350 is nothing to sneeze at.post #16536 of 291238/6/12 at 5:25pmpost #16537 of 291238/6/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
The portions of sole that show wear the quickest are the toe and heel, respectively. Using taps on each will noticeably prolong the life of your leather soles and heels. It is relatively cheap to pay your local cobbler, or you can install them yourself. When the taps get worn down, simply replace the old taps with new.
This will feel awkward at first but you will quickly grow accustomed to them. In fact, one of my heel taps fell off last week (needed to be replaced anyway), and it felt strange walking about town until I replaced it.post #16538 of 291238/6/12 at 5:58pm
Whar do you call this style of shirt? Is it simply double breasted or is there another name for yhe style?
Thanks in advance for any hewlp.post #16539 of 291238/6/12 at 6:56pmpost #16540 of 291238/6/12 at 7:32pmpost #16541 of 291238/6/12 at 7:49pmpost #16542 of 291238/6/12 at 8:58pm
Oh and I could probably ask this tomorrow by calling ralph lauren, butt just wanna know real quick;
do you know if I could exchange a rlbl suit which I bought at neiman marcus, for a same suit with same size in different color at ralph lauren?
Edited by smk - 8/6/12 at 9:24pmpost #16543 of 291238/6/12 at 9:05pmpost #16544 of 291238/6/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
As far as i know it can only be repaired by re-stretching it. Which is quite a process. Allen Edmond only does it when they take of the sole and replace it.post #16545 of 291238/6/12 at 9:30pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style 56 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chukkas size UK 7 3 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Drop 8 suit jacket? 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)