I have no idea what a PS is, but if it's the TIE KNOT... yeah can anyone tell me what kind of Tie Knot that is and HOW to tie one like that. That is the perfect tie not to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1006
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15077 of 294095/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
PS = pocket square, the purple pocket square in the quys pocket lol sorry I dont know how else to describe it. Purple material in the guys jacket pocket.
I know foo made a video about how tying a tie but I can't remember where it is.post #15078 of 294095/26/12 at 8:33amQuote:
The tie knot is called "four in hand". You can find tons of tutorials on youtube.
@powenb Here is a description of how to fold the pocket square like that:post #15079 of 294095/26/12 at 9:44am
I have a pretty muscular body type. Big, athletic quads and shoulders/upper body, and relatively small waist. Many of the styles I find are designed for slimmer guys and look funny on a big guy like myself. Can someone direct me to some tumblrs/blogs/anything with ideas for styles for my body type?
Thanks.post #15080 of 294095/26/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
Thanks New Shoes (also thanks to GrensonMan), looks like it would be too much work to pull off so back it goes....post #15081 of 294095/26/12 at 4:24pmpost #15082 of 294095/26/12 at 4:55pmpost #15083 of 294095/26/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
What other shoes (except for boat shoes) are the options for everyday walking?post #15084 of 294095/26/12 at 7:45pmpost #15085 of 294095/26/12 at 8:09pmpost #15086 of 294095/26/12 at 9:23pmQuote:
I really like the drivers. I know drivers aren't meant for everyday walking but I don't care, I love them. Any would be decent on a 17 year old. Don't limit how you dress because of age.
Now for me, I just purchased a couple jackets from Uniqlo including this navy blue houndstooth.
What color shirt should I be wearing with this? I think a light pink would be really nice but need to add one to my wardrobe... Think it would be great with a pair of my natural/light beige colored linen trousers.... Just at a bit of a loss as far as shirting. May be important to ad that the jacket I purchased seems to have more white than in the factory picture....post #15087 of 294095/27/12 at 3:41ampost #15088 of 294095/27/12 at 4:16amhttp://badgerandblade.com/post #15089 of 294095/27/12 at 5:07ampost #15090 of 294095/27/12 at 1:53pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 29 minutes ago
- › Worn Once Alden 795 Color 8 Shell Cordovan LWB 8E Barrie 31 minutes ago
- › Best suit for ~$200? 35 minutes ago
- › Frederick Scholte 36 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 37 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...