I have no idea what a PS is, but if it's the TIE KNOT... yeah can anyone tell me what kind of Tie Knot that is and HOW to tie one like that. That is the perfect tie not to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 10:02 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1006
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15077 of 287175/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
PS = pocket square, the purple pocket square in the quys pocket lol sorry I dont know how else to describe it. Purple material in the guys jacket pocket.
I know foo made a video about how tying a tie but I can't remember where it is.post #15078 of 287175/26/12 at 8:33amQuote:
The tie knot is called "four in hand". You can find tons of tutorials on youtube.
@powenb Here is a description of how to fold the pocket square like that:post #15079 of 287175/26/12 at 9:44am
I have a pretty muscular body type. Big, athletic quads and shoulders/upper body, and relatively small waist. Many of the styles I find are designed for slimmer guys and look funny on a big guy like myself. Can someone direct me to some tumblrs/blogs/anything with ideas for styles for my body type?
Thanks.post #15080 of 287175/26/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
Thanks New Shoes (also thanks to GrensonMan), looks like it would be too much work to pull off so back it goes....post #15081 of 287175/26/12 at 4:24pmpost #15082 of 287175/26/12 at 4:55pmpost #15083 of 287175/26/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
What other shoes (except for boat shoes) are the options for everyday walking?post #15084 of 287175/26/12 at 7:45pmpost #15085 of 287175/26/12 at 8:09pmpost #15086 of 287175/26/12 at 9:23pmQuote:
I really like the drivers. I know drivers aren't meant for everyday walking but I don't care, I love them. Any would be decent on a 17 year old. Don't limit how you dress because of age.
Now for me, I just purchased a couple jackets from Uniqlo including this navy blue houndstooth.
What color shirt should I be wearing with this? I think a light pink would be really nice but need to add one to my wardrobe... Think it would be great with a pair of my natural/light beige colored linen trousers.... Just at a bit of a loss as far as shirting. May be important to ad that the jacket I purchased seems to have more white than in the factory picture....post #15087 of 287175/27/12 at 3:41ampost #15088 of 287175/27/12 at 4:16amhttp://badgerandblade.com/post #15089 of 287175/27/12 at 5:07ampost #15090 of 287175/27/12 at 1:53pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 5 minutes ago
- › J.LINDEBERG SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN - 100% ALPACA - BLK/GRY 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)