or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 882

post #13216 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/classic-suits

This Gilt sale features Martin Greenfield suits for $999 a pop.  I've seen Greenfield suits on gilt before, for the same price, and I'm wondering - is this the real deal?  I thought MG would be more expensive.  Could this be a cheap made-for-gilt line?

If this is legit, would you pay 1k for a MG suit?

I wouldn't buy a MG suit, period honestly. I mean they are made ok, but they are lacking in style and details, imo.
post #13217 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/classic-suits

 

This Gilt sale features Martin Greenfield suits for $999 a pop.  I've seen Greenfield suits on gilt before, for the same price, and I'm wondering - is this the real deal?  I thought MG would be more expensive.  Could this be a cheap made-for-gilt line?

 

If this is legit, would you pay 1k for a MG suit?


DO NOT TRUST GILT. EVERYTHING IS A LIE.
post #13218 of 27575

What kind of socks do I wear with AE Ashton Split Toe's if I'm wearing them with Jeans(& button up) or khaki trousers?

post #13219 of 27575
What's special about Tasmanian wool in comparison to standard wool? Can you give me insight into warmth, feel(softness), and durability? Thanks.
post #13220 of 27575
recentshoes.jpg
2 questions

1. would you wear the white calf loafers on the left?
2. if so, what would you wear them with?
post #13221 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

recentshoes.jpg
2 questions
1. would you wear the white calf loafers on the left?
2. if so, what would you wear them with?


no.

 

post #13222 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


2 questions

1. would you wear the white calf loafers on the left?
2. if so, what would you wear them with?


Yes, with rolled up chinos in summertime.
 

 

post #13223 of 27575

What's the purpose of the third jacket front pocket (the one above the regular front pocket on a suit)?  

 

Is this modern?  Is it conservative enough for (common theme in my posts) law firms?

 

Asking bc there is third FP on the Washington suitsupply suit ( http://www.suitsupply.com/shop/1.P2778W/Suit?filter_27=736 )

 

thanks  .

post #13224 of 27575
post #13225 of 27575

^ thank you

post #13226 of 27575
Someone just pick for me I can't decide...

You only have enough money for 2 Hober grenadines, which 2 of the following 3 colors do you choose?

Navy, Burgundy, Black
post #13227 of 27575

navy, burgundy.

 

Black ties are for funerals, grenadine is not.

post #13228 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

navy, burgundy.

Black ties are for funerals, grenadine is not.

Wrong.
post #13229 of 27575
What jacket/sportscoat fabric will you recommend for weather like Singapore?
post #13230 of 27575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

navy, burgundy.

 

Black ties are for funerals, grenadine is not.

Nothing wrong with a black grenadine, though if I were only choosing two colours I would also choose the navy and burgundy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here