Looks great for that. If you are buying on line, just make sure it fits you. Know your measurements.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 11/24/14 at 3:20pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 835post #12511 of 291411/26/12 at 12:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12512 of 291411/26/12 at 1:55pmpost #12513 of 291411/26/12 at 1:58pmpost #12514 of 291411/26/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
Number one get rid of the french cuffs. That will liven it up nicely for the spring. As for the tie maybe a green grenadine, or a repp tie.post #12515 of 291411/26/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
No, but what are you looking for?
Navy is just a color not a discipline.post #12516 of 291411/26/12 at 2:18pmpost #12517 of 291411/26/12 at 2:21pmpost #12518 of 291411/26/12 at 2:24pmpost #12519 of 291411/26/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
Another thing is not to be too matchy-matchy. I generally think what looks best is to somewhat match your tie with your shirt and have a pocketsquare that is somewhat unrelated to both. Examples: You could probably look in any of their image hosting sites to see other examples, I am sure.post #12520 of 291411/26/12 at 3:49pmpost #12521 of 291411/26/12 at 4:36pmQuote:Quote:
Thank you both for your responses. Sounds great. I was told by the shop that it was short hornback alligator, but I didn't know if there was strictly a hornback alligator or if there was a hornback crocodile as well. I bought them in Austin, Texas and when I asked the shop said a local celebrity was selling them, specifically an athlete, but they wouldn't reveal his name. The only Austin athlete I know of with this size foot would be Tour de France Champion Lance Armstrong and although they wouldn't say who, they did smile very big when I said his name. It could explain the very high arches in these considering a cyclist would have pronounced arches over many years time from the racing pedals such as a Shimano XTR970 or 980. That and it would be hard to purchase these shoes without going into the boutiques themselves which at the present I can't do. Well thank you once again! I'm keeping them no matter what. Over here in south Texas, nobody has seen any similiar boots.post #12522 of 291411/26/12 at 4:54pmpost #12523 of 291411/26/12 at 4:54pmQuote:
Thanks. If I may ask, what is wrong with french cuffs? I see it quite a bit around my workplace as well as some posts on here.post #12524 of 291411/26/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
Thanks. If I may ask, what is wrong with french cuffs? I see it quite a bit around my workplace as well as some posts on here.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Thoughts on Winchester shirts 17 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alden Chukkas in Ravello Shell Cordovan - 9.5E - Irregular 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...