or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 796

post #11926 of 27509
In my mind I see something olive, or something with olive in it.
post #11927 of 27509
Anyone offering UK proxy services?

I see the old thread is archived, so is this the place to ask now?
post #11928 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

In my mind I see something olive, or something with olive in it.

Thanks, will definitely go with that as I already have an olive ps smile.gif.
post #11929 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand View Post

How do you guys feel about this vintage light blue 3 piece? I have just purchased it couple days ago. While it is on its way I feel as if the maybe color might be a bit too much, I'm not sure whether to keep it or return it once it arrives.
Here is the photo of the jacket. Inputs welcome.
$(KGrHqF,!jUE65jdWOSEBO8qLlKvgw~~60_3.JPG

If it fit me, I would totally rock it (as a two-piece). No guts, no glory.
post #11930 of 27509
Whut he sez.

Only, that's some killer waist supression. Can you button it?
post #11931 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post


A quick an dirty way:
1. thin layer of wax, spread evenly without buffing.
2. 1 drop of water, circular rubbing using cloth, light to moderate pressure
3. repeat 2 until get shine
At first, you may need to do step 2 many times (5-10 times), but after you are familiar with the process and can feel how much pressure you need when rubbing, then it would take very little of water.


It can't be right to be so excited about finding a new (to me) way to get a mirror shine! biggrin.gif I'm going to give this a try later.

 

post #11932 of 27509
While searching through topics about John Smedley, I ran across a post in 2008 where there was a 20% off code across all items for special customers. Are there still such sales today?
post #11933 of 27509

Hello, i'm new here. I am in the process of throwing out/giving away things that don't fit me etc. Currently I just have 1 pair of brown shoes (from Jeep)

 

I want to start with 2 decent pairs of shoes. 1 black (was thinking some nice penny loafers) and 1 some other color (clark's desert boots?). I don't have much to spend now since i'm a student. Please suggest which 2 kinds of shoes I should get. Nothing dressy, just 2 go to shoes i can wear daily. Thanks.

post #11934 of 27509
Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of RL Darltons as my oneshoe. I'm a little concerned about the sizing. I hear they fit about a half size too big? I usually wear a size 10 US in most shoes. Does size 9.5 sound right?

2nd question:
I'm having the same problem with a pair of shoes(See pic below), does anyone know the cause of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by element02 View Post

I found this thread and have a question about the fit. Should the shoes bow out around the opening like this?

post #11935 of 27509

Hi,

 

New to the board and had a quick question.  What is the style name of the shirts where you roll the cuff/sleeve back and it is a different pattern than the shirt itself.  Also is that still in style right now.  Thanks for your time.

post #11936 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by brarjag View Post

Hi,

New to the board and had a quick question.  What is the style name of the shirts where you roll the cuff/sleeve back and it is a different pattern than the shirt itself.  Also is that still in style right now.  Thanks for your time.

I applaud you for coming to this thread to ask this question and sincerely hope you find an acceptable answer tho I don't have it for you at this time.

Welcome!
post #11937 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by netsua View Post

Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of RL Darltons as my oneshoe. I'm a little concerned about the sizing. I hear they fit about a half size too big? I usually wear a size 10 US in most shoes. Does size 9.5 sound right?
2nd question:
I'm having the same problem with a pair of shoes(See pic below), does anyone know the cause of this?

Low instep.
post #11938 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofdracula View Post

Hello, i'm new here. I am in the process of throwing out/giving away things that don't fit me etc. Currently I just have 1 pair of brown shoes (from Jeep)

I want to start with 2 decent pairs of shoes. 1 black (was thinking some nice penny loafers) and 1 some other color (clark's desert boots?). I don't have much to spend now since i'm a student. Please suggest which 2 kinds of shoes I should get. Nothing dressy, just 2 go to shoes i can wear daily. Thanks.

You'd have to tell us what else you wear on a daily. I would suggest looking thru the Rider deals and steals section of Ron Rider's site to find some good deals on shoes.
post #11939 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

What are good pocket square colors paired with a purple shirt? Yellow?

Check it:

263

Hard to tell from teh pic but the suit has a purple overcheck. It's awesome (and Polo before anyone asks).
post #11940 of 27509
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Where can I get Paul Smith socks for a good price shipped to Canada?

ebay.ca
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here