noticed your question about JP Crickets. we stock a plain velvet made in italy for 328.00 A very fair price. We also stock our black on black monogram for 328.00. Check these out under our collection tab on our site. Additionally we do a custom monogram for 450.00. Our quality is Italian. We sell primarily e commerce so we can offer a very fair price direct to consumer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 9:39 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1778post #26657 of 330642/23/14 at 9:06pm
The silhouette is good. Not sure what "cohesive" means here. Do I think anything's out of place in formality? No. But I think the solid purple shirt is a bit obvious with the purple in the jacket, and you said the pants were pincord -- which I've heard used to describe both very fine corduroy and very fine seersucker -- and if seersucker, then they're all wrong with that jacket.
I also think the trousers are a rather boring shade -- I'd prefer more of a British tan shade, or either dark gray or light gray. Navy could be good, too. Or you could go full Paul Stuart and get purple cords.
I think the cloth of the jacket could be a fun one to put different shirts and ties against -- there's a lot you can play with there.post #26658 of 330642/23/14 at 9:16pmpost #26659 of 330642/23/14 at 10:37pmDepends on the trousers.
Seriously, that's an incredibly non-specific question to the point where it's entirely unanswerable. Cotton and wool are both woven into a huge range of different fabrics with a huge range of different properties. We could be talking tweed, we could be talking tropical worsted. We could be talking corduroy, we could be taking a paper thin open weave. The weather matters as well. Cold weather, hot weather? Dry, humid? What exact fabrics are your pants made out of?
There both are cotton and wool pants to suit most any conditions, and any of them might be comfortable and any of them might be uncomfortable, depending on a multitude of factors.post #26660 of 330642/24/14 at 7:46am
Reposting as this got lost in the other thread.
What is the opinion on this ? I am looking to buy something to wear with jeans or chinos but want some second opinions.post #26661 of 330642/24/14 at 9:46amQuote:
How are you cleaning it? It looks like it needs a thorough going over with a stiff brush.
A quick Google search returns rubbing alcohol as a possible solvent fire antiperspirant.post #26662 of 330642/24/14 at 9:53ampost #26663 of 330642/24/14 at 9:56ampost #26664 of 330642/24/14 at 10:09ampost #26665 of 330642/24/14 at 10:59ampost #26666 of 330642/24/14 at 12:59pmI bought a sport coat during the Jos Bank clearance sale to replace a navy sport coat that, fit wise, I'm no longer enamoured with. I've never bought from them before and thought that the price point was worth at least trying out. Just wondering what you guys think of the fit in the shoulders, if they look ok or if they look to wide/boxy (in which case, I'll just return it).
Thanks in advancedpost #26667 of 330642/24/14 at 1:00pmpost #26668 of 330642/24/14 at 1:23pmQuote:
Always wear a white shirt for weddings. I'd go for the first tie if those are your two options.post #26669 of 330642/24/14 at 1:32pmpost #26670 of 330642/24/14 at 2:21pmQuote:
Thanks for the advice. Based on reading other threads, it seems that light blue is another option for the shirt and is preferred by some over white. Perhaps light blue is for non-wedding occasions?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › MR PORTER SAVE £10 EVERY £100 YOU SPEND VIRTUAL GIFT CARD 10% OFF 4 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 30 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › SF, San Francisco, Bay Area STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Hosted by... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › MR PORTER SAVE £10 EVERY £100 YOU SPEND VIRTUAL GIFT CARD 10% off 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding