Anything under AE or Meermin quality is considered rubbish on SF. Can you elaborate on point 3? Who makes those?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1723post #25831 of 309431/16/14 at 8:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25832 of 309431/16/14 at 8:42ampost #25833 of 309431/16/14 at 8:46amNickalott, if those are Gucci, then for $600 you can really do much better than those. I'd look into Crockett & Jones or Alfred Sargent at that price range. Heck, for $675 including custom lasted trees you can get Vass from NMWA right now:
Either of their Alfred Sargent cap toes for $450 would be an excellent purchase as well. (UK sizing, sale ends this weekend.)post #25834 of 309431/16/14 at 8:58ampost #25835 of 309431/16/14 at 9:22ampost #25836 of 309431/16/14 at 9:34amQuote:
Anything brand as high profile as Gucci is going to be priced above its actual quality. Even if it is a quality product, you're paying extra for name recognition.post #25837 of 309431/16/14 at 10:08amI didn't see the logo. They are just a very faddy "fashion" shape and appear to be glued together. I assumed they were something very cheap, overpriced had not entered my mind.
So, what I saidn but double. You can get decent shoes for a hundred bucks. And shit ones for a thousand, it seems.post #25838 of 309431/16/14 at 10:16ampost #25839 of 309431/16/14 at 10:23amQuote:
Stay away from posting anything in the art thread I think you're ok to post in here. Just make one post and edit if it doesn't work.
Below is the edit button (looks like a blue pencil)post #25840 of 309431/16/14 at 10:31ampost #25841 of 309431/16/14 at 11:03ampost #25842 of 309431/16/14 at 12:51pmpost #25843 of 309431/16/14 at 1:50pmpost #25844 of 309431/16/14 at 3:14pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 46 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...