Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 1:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:48 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1707post #25591 of 303831/3/14 at 2:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25592 of 303831/3/14 at 10:24pm
I'm looking for sport coat and blazer maker recommendations for a coat that has very soft shoulders?
I'm just starting to dabble in upping my style game and I started buying a few sport coats on Ebay with varied results. So far my favorite sport coat is a 48 L ralph lauren sport coat that I had the shoulder padding taken out of.
I just think big angular shoulder construction of many suits is both uncomfortable and stupid looking. I bought a a brooks brothers and a canali coat that I really don't like the fit of and may actually make vests out of to salvage something out the purchases. But I want to buy a brand that suits my taste better.
Thanks for any suggestions.post #25593 of 303831/3/14 at 10:27pmpost #25594 of 303831/3/14 at 10:50pmpost #25595 of 303831/4/14 at 9:15ampost #25596 of 303831/4/14 at 10:33am
Thanks. I should have worded my question better, but by "No" you mean "no, it's not a problem wearing black formal braces with a charcoal suit and black shoes," right?
I think this is the route I'm going to go with so I have a little more versatility.post #25597 of 303831/4/14 at 11:04ampost #25598 of 303831/4/14 at 11:38ampost #25599 of 303831/4/14 at 12:12pmQuote:
I was concerned about the price to see (if they sold any off-the-rack items) if they might be in my budget for a future purchase.
Thanks for your assistance.post #25600 of 303831/4/14 at 6:27pmpost #25601 of 303831/4/14 at 7:46pmpost #25602 of 303831/4/14 at 11:00pmpost #25603 of 303831/5/14 at 5:40ampost #25604 of 303831/5/14 at 11:32ampost #25605 of 303831/5/14 at 1:04pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 14 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Better Call Saul (AMC) 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...