Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 4:32 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 12:36 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1707post #25591 of 310711/3/14 at 2:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25592 of 310711/3/14 at 10:24pm
I'm looking for sport coat and blazer maker recommendations for a coat that has very soft shoulders?
I'm just starting to dabble in upping my style game and I started buying a few sport coats on Ebay with varied results. So far my favorite sport coat is a 48 L ralph lauren sport coat that I had the shoulder padding taken out of.
I just think big angular shoulder construction of many suits is both uncomfortable and stupid looking. I bought a a brooks brothers and a canali coat that I really don't like the fit of and may actually make vests out of to salvage something out the purchases. But I want to buy a brand that suits my taste better.
Thanks for any suggestions.post #25593 of 310711/3/14 at 10:27pmpost #25594 of 310711/3/14 at 10:50pmpost #25595 of 310711/4/14 at 9:15ampost #25596 of 310711/4/14 at 10:33am
Thanks. I should have worded my question better, but by "No" you mean "no, it's not a problem wearing black formal braces with a charcoal suit and black shoes," right?
I think this is the route I'm going to go with so I have a little more versatility.post #25597 of 310711/4/14 at 11:04ampost #25598 of 310711/4/14 at 11:38ampost #25599 of 310711/4/14 at 12:12pmQuote:
I was concerned about the price to see (if they sold any off-the-rack items) if they might be in my budget for a future purchase.
Thanks for your assistance.post #25600 of 310711/4/14 at 6:27pmpost #25601 of 310711/4/14 at 7:46pmpost #25602 of 310711/4/14 at 11:00pmpost #25603 of 310711/5/14 at 5:40ampost #25604 of 310711/5/14 at 11:32ampost #25605 of 310711/5/14 at 1:04pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 24 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 38 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...