Hi, I have a 'Quick Question'.
The jacket I'm wearing below is a 44L Samuelsohn with measurments of:
Shoulder seem to seem: 19.5"
Sleeve seem at shoulder to bottom of cuff:25.5"
Length from the bottom of the collar: 31.5"
I'm looking at a Canali 46L on eBay with measurements of:
- Shoulder: 20" (shoulder seam to shoulder seam)
- Chest: 24" (armpit to armpit)
- Waist: 22.75" (2nd button from the bottom)
- Sleeve: 24.75" (shoulder to sleeve)
- Extra Sleeve Fabric: 1.25"
- Length: 33.5" (bottom of collar to bottom hem)
I'm just wondering if anyone would have an educated guess as whether the measurements of the new jacket sound like they'd add up to something that a tailor could get to fit me reasonably well? The length would be my biggest concern.
As Always, Thank You