VISVIM. anyone have input on this? i know its SW&D but seems like the prices are quite high on these pieces? just rare?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 7:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:12 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1650
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24737 of 3076711/21/13 at 11:07pmQuote:
Just cos it's casual doesn't mean it has to be cheap. From what I understand it's very well made, but I personally wouldn't spend the money on it. I don't know enough about casual wear to really comment on value though. Mark up obviously has a lot to do with exclusivity though.post #24738 of 3076711/22/13 at 3:31amQuote:
Should I get something done in the shoulder? Or just leave it as it is.
Thanks.post #24739 of 3076711/22/13 at 4:13ampost #24740 of 3076711/22/13 at 4:29ampost #24741 of 3076711/22/13 at 7:54ampost #24742 of 3076711/22/13 at 10:23ampost #24743 of 3076711/22/13 at 10:55amQuote:
If you want to go navy, I suggest a navy suit. Wear it with a white shirt, black shoes and a wedding tie.post #24744 of 3076711/22/13 at 11:02ampost #24745 of 3076711/22/13 at 11:10ampost #24746 of 3076711/22/13 at 2:36pmpost #24747 of 3076711/22/13 at 5:25pm
Okay, so my Johnston and Murphy Aragon II tassel loafers just arrived, and I promised I'd post some pictures.
What I'm trying to figure out is if these shoes are actually full-grain leather, as they are advertised on the website (http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/product.aspx?pid=65489&search=aragon).
I don't think I've ever actually seen a full-grain shoe (and if I did then I didn't know) so bear with me..
They do look a bit shiny and plasticky (I don't know if they're supposed to look like this), but the leather certainly feels nicer and less "plasticky" than my other shoes - Clarks Chilton Lace - which I happen to know ARE corrected grain.
If anyone has any general comments on whether the leather does appear to be full-grain, whether it is good quality leather or just whether the shoe is good in general, please reply. Thank you.
P.S. I know you all want to bash J&M - but they were $99, come on!post #24748 of 3076711/22/13 at 8:04pmpost #24749 of 3076711/22/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
You can tell by looking at how much margin there is on the inside.post #24750 of 3076711/22/13 at 10:59pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › కునాల్ +91-8875513486 InTeRcasT LoVe MaRRiaGe SpeCiaLisT BaBa Ji... 5 seconds ago
- › కునాల్ +91-8875513486 InTeRcasT LoVe MaRRiaGe SpeCiaLisT BaBa Ji... 11 seconds ago
- › కునాల్ +91-8875513486 InTeRcasT LoVe MaRRiaGe SpeCiaLisT BaBa Ji... 17 seconds ago
- › కునాల్ +91-8875513486 InTeRcasT LoVe MaRRiaGe SpeCiaLisT BaBa Ji... 27 seconds ago
- › Vass Cognac Shell Cordovan Wingtip U last 42.5 38 seconds ago
- › thần 7073347120 kala jadu vashikaran IN Cuttack 53 seconds ago
- › thần 7073347120 kala jadu vashikaran IN India 59 seconds ago
- › thần 7073347120 kala jadu vashikaran IN Chennai 1 minute ago
- › కునాల్ +91-8875513486 InTeRcasT LoVe MaRRiaGe SpeCiaLisT BaBa Ji... 1 minute ago
- › thần 7073347120 kala jadu vashikaran IN Ahmedabad 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan