Maybe my computer's messed up, but I don't see any photo. Can you provide one so we can see what we're talking about?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 1:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:20 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1589
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23822 of 3096810/6/13 at 2:50pmpost #23823 of 3096810/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #23824 of 3096810/6/13 at 3:44pmpost #23825 of 3096810/6/13 at 7:00pmQuote:
Found this through a quick Google search:Quote:RALPH Ralph Lauren is a line made exclusively for Dillard's. Ralph Lauren and his company have no involvement in the production process. It's a licensed product consisting of suits, sportcoats, dress trousers and outerwear. It's essentially one of Dillard's private labels like Roundtree & Yourke, Murano, or Danial Cremieux. Dillard's uses different factories to produce the various products with most of the items now made overseas. Quality is decent for a department store brand. I've noticed that the fabrics tend to be better then on other suits at similar price points. I have a nice 3/4 overcoat that's lasted 4+ years. I'd start considering to buy some of the pieces at 50% off.
It's not to be confused with LAUREN Ralph Lauren, another licensed product with Ralph Lauren's name on it. RALPH has some redeeming qualities while LAUREN is pure crap.post #23826 of 3096810/6/13 at 7:42pm
Bought a new Samuelsohn Twill SC last week and am looking forward to pairing it with something more formal than jeans. It's my fist grey jacket so I'll ask here if charcoal trousers and mid brown shoes ought to work? I'd post pics with those pants and shoes but I haven't bought them yet, need to do some shopping so I'm asking. Thanks All!post #23827 of 3096810/6/13 at 9:27pm
here in my country it's summer and i'm looking for summer shoes. i want shoes that can be used with shorts and with jeans. i thought of new balance, what do you think? if it were winter, i would buy chukka boots, but not now.
what do you recommend? vans? nike?
thank you and excuse me the bad englishpost #23828 of 3096810/7/13 at 8:32am
sort of an odd question:
the plastic laminate panel on the ID pocket of my wallet has taken on a warped, bump texture because i often left it in my car in the hot summer. is there a way to smooth it out?
it's not a particularly expensive wallet, so i'd consider risky, as well as safe, methodspost #23829 of 3096810/7/13 at 11:03amI finally gave up the idea of using a tux on my daytime wedding even though its what my fiancé fancies most I would have felt inappropriate so I decided to wear a tailored morning dress and I think the idea is growing in her and I feel now great about the attire I'll be wearing and I have to thank this forum for all the advices! Now I encountered a new issue and it's my groomsmen attire in which my fiancé is influencing a lot since I didn't follow her advice in me using a tux in our daytime wedding (which makes me proud by the way) she wants me to give my groomsmen non matching solid colored bow ties A different color each of course and I read an article here that it would be apropos te to give them matching neckties...would it look bad or funny of they're using non matching bow ties? By the way I already have the fabrics for my morning dress, check out what I've put together so far... Any advices are welcome
Buchopost #23830 of 3096810/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #23831 of 3096810/7/13 at 2:09pmpost #23832 of 3096810/7/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Tell her to worry about dressing the women and you'll worry about the men. Colored bowties is an incredibly stupid idea (in the Anglo-Saxon world) Get them wedding ties. Check out the StyleForum wedding thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/329568/official-wedding-attire-question-answer-picture-thread/900_100#post_6629158
What country are you in?
Edited by Veremund - 10/7/13 at 11:32pmpost #23833 of 3096810/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #23834 of 3096810/7/13 at 5:17pmpost #23835 of 3096810/7/13 at 11:34pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 24 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 25 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...