Edited by jrd617 - 9/27/13 at 5:02pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1580
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23687 of 309469/26/13 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by ovlov
I think I've asked this somewhere here before but never got an answer.
I have very mismatched feet. I have hear it is common for people to have one foot slightly larger than the other but in my case it is so pronounced that I really should be wearing two differrent sizes. I think one is an 10.5F and the other 11D. Obviously there is no way I can afford bespoke. But if I purchase MTO from Crockett and Jones, Edward Green or the like, am I able to order shoes with different sizes for my feet or will I have to just get one standard sizing?
Allen Edmonds. They allow different sizing for MTO shoes.post #23688 of 309469/26/13 at 11:59ampost #23689 of 309469/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #23690 of 309469/26/13 at 1:25pmpost #23691 of 309469/26/13 at 1:31pmpost #23692 of 309469/26/13 at 1:39pmpost #23693 of 309469/26/13 at 6:37pm
Bought this on ebay. The seller described it as wool, but I'm not sure. Looks like silk to me....whadya think?post #23694 of 309469/26/13 at 7:14pmpost #23695 of 309469/26/13 at 7:28pmpost #23696 of 309469/26/13 at 8:41pmpost #23697 of 309469/26/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Quote:
.No, there are no labels...at least not identifying fabric content. It is what it is, but what's that?post #23698 of 309469/27/13 at 6:36ampost #23699 of 309469/28/13 at 12:14ampost #23700 of 309469/28/13 at 12:18amWhat's the difference between calf leather and "bovine leather"? I can't find any ref to it on any shoe forums. Shoes I'm looking at are calf inner lining with bovine leather uppers. All their shoes ate custom made so I could probably ask to have all calf. But the standard shoes looks nice (if a little 'home made') , so just wondering if this is something to steer clear of.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1507 Active Users (367 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 40 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...