Price range and location would be a good start. If you are in Norway it will be a much different answer than in the US.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1566post #23476 of 307269/9/13 at 1:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23477 of 307269/9/13 at 1:45pmpost #23478 of 307269/9/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
You could check thetiebar.com international shipping is $9.99 flat for orders under $149 with no tracking and $19.99 any order with tracking.
In totally off topic, I searched for german bowtie to see if I could find something nearby to you and the number one result was messed up.post #23479 of 307269/9/13 at 2:18pmQuote:
I personally think grey is more versatile than silver.
Also consider having one of them in a fairly basic pattern. Polka dots (not too small or tight) or some such.post #23480 of 307269/9/13 at 2:21pmpost #23481 of 307269/9/13 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92
Manton says (as far as I recall):
1. Black knit or grenadine.
2. Navy knit or grenadine.
I would make #3 an A&S repp tie, but I'm an American so I can do those with impunity. Otherwise, a twill neat of some kind would be good. Madder would be great, if it weren't seasonal.
I don't like navy ties with navy jackets that much, so I might suggest a burgundy instead, but he knows better than I do.
Yeah I'm more of a navy jacket guy. I see black grenadine recommended a lot, but how are they practical? I thought black was a very hard colour to wear (I have dark eyes/hair though)post #23482 of 307269/9/13 at 2:55pmQuote:
I don't think this is his issue. I think he just wants to get rid of the fake buttonhole like stitching. That way, he can get the sleeves shortened and the buttons moved uppost #23483 of 307269/9/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I don't know of the quality of the bow tie Kent Wang offers but normally his products are top-notch. (when compared to the price)
This might work and only 45$ (aprox. 30 EUR) - http://www.kentwang.com/ties/black-satin-bow-tie.htmlpost #23484 of 307269/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by mixedmajik
Hi, just wondering what this style of shirt is called and where i can find them online for slim small people (135 pound 5'6 male). Most dress shirts muffin top for me and/or are not form fitting at all. This style of shirt looked nice on a guy i saw working in a store and if one asked me a red longsleeve shirt would ever look good on someone i would have laughed at them. I stand corrected...what are these and where can i find them? Thanks a lot SF??? Shameless self bump since no initial responsepost #23485 of 307269/9/13 at 4:54pm
I recently bought an Isaia jacket on ebay. Can someone please help me ID if it's a suit jacket or more of a blazer? I can shorten the length of the jacket by ~1"-2" without throwing off the look right? Pockets seem a bit high.
I can't seem to find a matching pair of pants to go with the 951 color code either. If anyone knows where to pick up a pair I'd appreciate the help.post #23486 of 307269/9/13 at 5:30pmpost #23487 of 307269/9/13 at 6:13pmpost #23488 of 307269/9/13 at 8:51pmpost #23489 of 307269/9/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
I must be missing something of your requirements, it took me 7 seconds on Amazon to find it by typing "valet tray". Are you looking for a certain brand or material? There are dozens of leather ones available on Amazon or on ebay.post #23490 of 307269/10/13 at 4:29amQuote:
If you'd like something particularly nice, I've had good experiences with Dave Mitchell. Drop him an email and he'll make one out of whatever leather you want.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 32 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan