I recently had a blazer shortened, but now I think it's too short. Can it be re-lengthened?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1544post #23147 of 334488/13/13 at 3:10pmpost #23148 of 334488/13/13 at 4:48pmHi, new here.
Where can I find a RTW shirt with a high collar band such as these?
I would prefer something under $200/shirt and I am guessing a Barba shirt from shopthefinest or an Emanuel Berg shirt might do the trick. Any advice where else to look or the name of another brand of shirt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!post #23149 of 334488/13/13 at 7:22pmpost #23150 of 334488/14/13 at 12:39amHello Everyone, I'm currently in the market for a new suit and am looking for suggestions. I'm looking for a more contemporary fit (narrower lapels, slim fitting, etc.). After doing some research online right now I'm partial to the Brooks Brothers Milano suit. I have friends that swear by the JCrew Ludlow & Suitsupply models. However, I've read some rather unflattering reviews of the Ludlow on here and Suisupply doesn't stock many suits in my usual size (36s). I also don't care for the peak lapels on SS's most contemporary Washington fit. For reference, I'm 5'8 and around 155 lbs with a lean/athletic swimmers type build. In terms of price I'd like to keep it at a max of 1000, but if I can get what I'm looking for cheaper then that leaves more money for tailoring, shoes, and other details. Thanks so much for the helppost #23151 of 334488/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #23152 of 334488/14/13 at 7:19pm
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?post #23153 of 334488/14/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?
You could wear that business casual no problem.post #23154 of 334488/14/13 at 9:15pmpost #23155 of 334488/15/13 at 6:05ampost #23156 of 334488/15/13 at 6:24ampost #23157 of 334488/15/13 at 8:47ampost #23158 of 334488/15/13 at 10:04ampost #23159 of 334488/15/13 at 10:32ampost #23160 of 334488/15/13 at 10:51am
Hello there everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a custom suit in Manhattan and I hear that Suitsupply is the way to go. I did a quick search on this website and found some random things about it, but I was wondering what some of you thought. For the price (1-1500) is this a good place to get a custom suit?
I'm looking to make this a go-to suit, so charcoal is probably my best bet, correct?
Thanks for your time!
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...