sorry about that i edited my post can you now take a look please
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1544
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23147 of 303458/13/13 at 9:53amQuote:Originally Posted by johnkrissell
I was wondering if this belt is authentic or fake anything will help ! :)
It looks real, and the serial number is correct
But dude that thing is butt ugly, please don't spend $188 on that monstrosity...
If you wear it you will look like this guy.post #23148 of 303458/13/13 at 3:07pmpost #23149 of 303458/13/13 at 3:10pmpost #23150 of 303458/13/13 at 4:48pmHi, new here.
Where can I find a RTW shirt with a high collar band such as these?
I would prefer something under $200/shirt and I am guessing a Barba shirt from shopthefinest or an Emanuel Berg shirt might do the trick. Any advice where else to look or the name of another brand of shirt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!post #23151 of 303458/13/13 at 7:22pmpost #23152 of 303458/14/13 at 12:39amHello Everyone, I'm currently in the market for a new suit and am looking for suggestions. I'm looking for a more contemporary fit (narrower lapels, slim fitting, etc.). After doing some research online right now I'm partial to the Brooks Brothers Milano suit. I have friends that swear by the JCrew Ludlow & Suitsupply models. However, I've read some rather unflattering reviews of the Ludlow on here and Suisupply doesn't stock many suits in my usual size (36s). I also don't care for the peak lapels on SS's most contemporary Washington fit. For reference, I'm 5'8 and around 155 lbs with a lean/athletic swimmers type build. In terms of price I'd like to keep it at a max of 1000, but if I can get what I'm looking for cheaper then that leaves more money for tailoring, shoes, and other details. Thanks so much for the helppost #23153 of 303458/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #23154 of 303458/14/13 at 7:19pm
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?post #23155 of 303458/14/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?
You could wear that business casual no problem.post #23156 of 303458/14/13 at 9:15pmpost #23157 of 303458/15/13 at 6:05ampost #23158 of 303458/15/13 at 6:24ampost #23159 of 303458/15/13 at 8:47ampost #23160 of 303458/15/13 at 10:04am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › It will require a consultant 4 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › as good quality main looks after will be your comparable. 1 minute ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 4 minutes ago
- › whether they include the device through carry. 4 minutes ago
- › When you have determined 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...