I recently had a blazer shortened, but now I think it's too short. Can it be re-lengthened?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 5:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1544
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23147 of 321908/13/13 at 3:10pmpost #23148 of 321908/13/13 at 4:48pmHi, new here.
Where can I find a RTW shirt with a high collar band such as these?
I would prefer something under $200/shirt and I am guessing a Barba shirt from shopthefinest or an Emanuel Berg shirt might do the trick. Any advice where else to look or the name of another brand of shirt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!post #23149 of 321908/13/13 at 7:22pmpost #23150 of 321908/14/13 at 12:39amHello Everyone, I'm currently in the market for a new suit and am looking for suggestions. I'm looking for a more contemporary fit (narrower lapels, slim fitting, etc.). After doing some research online right now I'm partial to the Brooks Brothers Milano suit. I have friends that swear by the JCrew Ludlow & Suitsupply models. However, I've read some rather unflattering reviews of the Ludlow on here and Suisupply doesn't stock many suits in my usual size (36s). I also don't care for the peak lapels on SS's most contemporary Washington fit. For reference, I'm 5'8 and around 155 lbs with a lean/athletic swimmers type build. In terms of price I'd like to keep it at a max of 1000, but if I can get what I'm looking for cheaper then that leaves more money for tailoring, shoes, and other details. Thanks so much for the helppost #23151 of 321908/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #23152 of 321908/14/13 at 7:19pm
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?post #23153 of 321908/14/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?
You could wear that business casual no problem.post #23154 of 321908/14/13 at 9:15pmpost #23155 of 321908/15/13 at 6:05ampost #23156 of 321908/15/13 at 6:24ampost #23157 of 321908/15/13 at 8:47ampost #23158 of 321908/15/13 at 10:04ampost #23159 of 321908/15/13 at 10:32ampost #23160 of 321908/15/13 at 10:51am
Hello there everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a custom suit in Manhattan and I hear that Suitsupply is the way to go. I did a quick search on this website and found some random things about it, but I was wondering what some of you thought. For the price (1-1500) is this a good place to get a custom suit?
I'm looking to make this a go-to suit, so charcoal is probably my best bet, correct?
Thanks for your time!
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 44 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?