sorry about that i edited my post can you now take a look please
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1544
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23147 of 307368/13/13 at 9:53amQuote:Originally Posted by johnkrissell
I was wondering if this belt is authentic or fake anything will help ! :)
It looks real, and the serial number is correct
But dude that thing is butt ugly, please don't spend $188 on that monstrosity...
If you wear it you will look like this guy.post #23148 of 307368/13/13 at 3:07pmpost #23149 of 307368/13/13 at 3:10pmpost #23150 of 307368/13/13 at 4:48pmHi, new here.
Where can I find a RTW shirt with a high collar band such as these?
I would prefer something under $200/shirt and I am guessing a Barba shirt from shopthefinest or an Emanuel Berg shirt might do the trick. Any advice where else to look or the name of another brand of shirt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!post #23151 of 307368/13/13 at 7:22pmpost #23152 of 307368/14/13 at 12:39amHello Everyone, I'm currently in the market for a new suit and am looking for suggestions. I'm looking for a more contemporary fit (narrower lapels, slim fitting, etc.). After doing some research online right now I'm partial to the Brooks Brothers Milano suit. I have friends that swear by the JCrew Ludlow & Suitsupply models. However, I've read some rather unflattering reviews of the Ludlow on here and Suisupply doesn't stock many suits in my usual size (36s). I also don't care for the peak lapels on SS's most contemporary Washington fit. For reference, I'm 5'8 and around 155 lbs with a lean/athletic swimmers type build. In terms of price I'd like to keep it at a max of 1000, but if I can get what I'm looking for cheaper then that leaves more money for tailoring, shoes, and other details. Thanks so much for the helppost #23153 of 307368/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #23154 of 307368/14/13 at 7:19pm
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?post #23155 of 307368/14/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?
You could wear that business casual no problem.post #23156 of 307368/14/13 at 9:15pmpost #23157 of 307368/15/13 at 6:05ampost #23158 of 307368/15/13 at 6:24ampost #23159 of 307368/15/13 at 8:47ampost #23160 of 307368/15/13 at 10:04am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Haryana 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Delhi 36 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 36 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Patiala 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan