I recently had a blazer shortened, but now I think it's too short. Can it be re-lengthened?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1544post #23147 of 333898/13/13 at 3:10pmpost #23148 of 333898/13/13 at 4:48pmHi, new here.
Where can I find a RTW shirt with a high collar band such as these?
I would prefer something under $200/shirt and I am guessing a Barba shirt from shopthefinest or an Emanuel Berg shirt might do the trick. Any advice where else to look or the name of another brand of shirt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!post #23149 of 333898/13/13 at 7:22pmpost #23150 of 333898/14/13 at 12:39amHello Everyone, I'm currently in the market for a new suit and am looking for suggestions. I'm looking for a more contemporary fit (narrower lapels, slim fitting, etc.). After doing some research online right now I'm partial to the Brooks Brothers Milano suit. I have friends that swear by the JCrew Ludlow & Suitsupply models. However, I've read some rather unflattering reviews of the Ludlow on here and Suisupply doesn't stock many suits in my usual size (36s). I also don't care for the peak lapels on SS's most contemporary Washington fit. For reference, I'm 5'8 and around 155 lbs with a lean/athletic swimmers type build. In terms of price I'd like to keep it at a max of 1000, but if I can get what I'm looking for cheaper then that leaves more money for tailoring, shoes, and other details. Thanks so much for the helppost #23151 of 333898/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #23152 of 333898/14/13 at 7:19pm
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?post #23153 of 333898/14/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Is this watch appropriate to wear in a casual business setting?
This watch looks like it's for an evening event (black tie) and not so much for the office. What are thoughts?
You could wear that business casual no problem.post #23154 of 333898/14/13 at 9:15pmpost #23155 of 333898/15/13 at 6:05ampost #23156 of 333898/15/13 at 6:24ampost #23157 of 333898/15/13 at 8:47ampost #23158 of 333898/15/13 at 10:04ampost #23159 of 333898/15/13 at 10:32ampost #23160 of 333898/15/13 at 10:51am
Hello there everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a custom suit in Manhattan and I hear that Suitsupply is the way to go. I did a quick search on this website and found some random things about it, but I was wondering what some of you thought. For the price (1-1500) is this a good place to get a custom suit?
I'm looking to make this a go-to suit, so charcoal is probably my best bet, correct?
Thanks for your time!
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Educate me about this shearling please 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › NIB Crockett and Jones Hand Grade Seymour II, dark brown antique... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 44 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 46 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 47 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 49 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...