Are they the ones who did Polo Benchmade in England? Did anyone else do those?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 7:35 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1503post #22531 of 303537/2/13 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22532 of 303537/2/13 at 6:46pmpost #22533 of 303537/2/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
If you button the top button, you're either way cooler than I am or way less cool (hint: it's the second one). If you unbutton more than the top two buttons, you're Magnum PI.post #22534 of 303537/2/13 at 7:50pmpost #22535 of 303537/2/13 at 8:41pmpost #22536 of 303537/2/13 at 8:42pmpost #22537 of 303537/2/13 at 8:44pmpost #22538 of 303537/2/13 at 8:47pmI am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank youpost #22539 of 303537/2/13 at 8:50pmIQuote:Originally Posted by seersuckersuit
I am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank you
I can picture this with some dark raw denim and tan or walnut dress shoes.
I think a better suggestion could be made if you told us what you've got.post #22540 of 303537/2/13 at 8:52pmpost #22541 of 303537/2/13 at 9:17pmpost #22542 of 303537/3/13 at 2:46am
George Cleverley RTW and Gives & Hawkes of Savile Row have both have their shoes made by C&J, in the past and currently, to my knowledge.post #22543 of 303537/3/13 at 2:57am
So, I bought this funky 3p suit at this years sale here in Tokyo, and trying to decide if it's worth keeping. Sorry for horrible photos, but my camera rig is out of order at the moment.
As you can see, the button stance is incredibly low, and there is some rather funky pulling around the button.
Almost looks better unbuttoned.
And since it comes with the DB vest, I can live with not buttoning the coat.
Too much pulling around the midsection? I'm a 70cm waist and I've really ever experienced a jacket tight in the waist, so I can't really tell if that's the case.
Tie is a horrible match, I know. Price was about 25.000 yen (250 USD). I have no real practical use for it, except to wear for festivities. Maybe the coat can pressed into service as occasional odd jacket.
Keep it? Return it?
post #22544 of 303537/3/13 at 3:14am
I want to buy my first Clarks' Desert Boots. I'm wondering what colour I should get out of the following: http://www.clarks.com.au/originals/desertboot-mens-44575.html#80=3776&142=3761. Note I'm purchasing from the Australian site so they don't have Beeswax. The sizes in Ambergold are running out quick so I assume they're the most popular ones but I've read a few threads that suggested the Sand Suede. I will mainly be wearing these at uni with dark indigo or burgundy jeans as well as some cotton trousers in grey, black, tan and camel (think these are called chinos?)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...