Are they the ones who did Polo Benchmade in England? Did anyone else do those?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 8/27/15 at 8:52am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1503post #22531 of 311687/2/13 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22532 of 311687/2/13 at 6:46pmpost #22533 of 311687/2/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
If you button the top button, you're either way cooler than I am or way less cool (hint: it's the second one). If you unbutton more than the top two buttons, you're Magnum PI.post #22534 of 311687/2/13 at 7:50pmpost #22535 of 311687/2/13 at 8:41pmpost #22536 of 311687/2/13 at 8:42pmpost #22537 of 311687/2/13 at 8:44pmpost #22538 of 311687/2/13 at 8:47pmI am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank youpost #22539 of 311687/2/13 at 8:50pmIQuote:Originally Posted by seersuckersuit
I am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank you
I can picture this with some dark raw denim and tan or walnut dress shoes.
I think a better suggestion could be made if you told us what you've got.post #22540 of 311687/2/13 at 8:52pmpost #22541 of 311687/2/13 at 9:17pmpost #22542 of 311687/3/13 at 2:46am
George Cleverley RTW and Gives & Hawkes of Savile Row have both have their shoes made by C&J, in the past and currently, to my knowledge.post #22543 of 311687/3/13 at 2:57am
So, I bought this funky 3p suit at this years sale here in Tokyo, and trying to decide if it's worth keeping. Sorry for horrible photos, but my camera rig is out of order at the moment.
As you can see, the button stance is incredibly low, and there is some rather funky pulling around the button.
Almost looks better unbuttoned.
And since it comes with the DB vest, I can live with not buttoning the coat.
Too much pulling around the midsection? I'm a 70cm waist and I've really ever experienced a jacket tight in the waist, so I can't really tell if that's the case.
Tie is a horrible match, I know. Price was about 25.000 yen (250 USD). I have no real practical use for it, except to wear for festivities. Maybe the coat can pressed into service as occasional odd jacket.
Keep it? Return it?
post #22544 of 311687/3/13 at 3:14am
I want to buy my first Clarks' Desert Boots. I'm wondering what colour I should get out of the following: http://www.clarks.com.au/originals/desertboot-mens-44575.html#80=3776&142=3761. Note I'm purchasing from the Australian site so they don't have Beeswax. The sizes in Ambergold are running out quick so I assume they're the most popular ones but I've read a few threads that suggested the Sand Suede. I will mainly be wearing these at uni with dark indigo or burgundy jeans as well as some cotton trousers in grey, black, tan and camel (think these are called chinos?)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - Stylish Gentlemen returns for 2015-16 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015