Are they the ones who did Polo Benchmade in England? Did anyone else do those?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:25 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/30/15 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1503post #22531 of 305917/2/13 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22532 of 305917/2/13 at 6:46pmpost #22533 of 305917/2/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
If you button the top button, you're either way cooler than I am or way less cool (hint: it's the second one). If you unbutton more than the top two buttons, you're Magnum PI.post #22534 of 305917/2/13 at 7:50pmpost #22535 of 305917/2/13 at 8:41pmpost #22536 of 305917/2/13 at 8:42pmpost #22537 of 305917/2/13 at 8:44pmpost #22538 of 305917/2/13 at 8:47pmI am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank youpost #22539 of 305917/2/13 at 8:50pmIQuote:Originally Posted by seersuckersuit
I am going on a date and was planning to wear heather gray shawl collar cardigan with a white button down underneath. I would also wear this bow tie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HWKE48/ref=mw_dp_img?is=l
What pants and shoes should I wear? Thank you
I can picture this with some dark raw denim and tan or walnut dress shoes.
I think a better suggestion could be made if you told us what you've got.post #22540 of 305917/2/13 at 8:52pmpost #22541 of 305917/2/13 at 9:17pmpost #22542 of 305917/3/13 at 2:46am
George Cleverley RTW and Gives & Hawkes of Savile Row have both have their shoes made by C&J, in the past and currently, to my knowledge.post #22543 of 305917/3/13 at 2:57am
So, I bought this funky 3p suit at this years sale here in Tokyo, and trying to decide if it's worth keeping. Sorry for horrible photos, but my camera rig is out of order at the moment.
As you can see, the button stance is incredibly low, and there is some rather funky pulling around the button.
Almost looks better unbuttoned.
And since it comes with the DB vest, I can live with not buttoning the coat.
Too much pulling around the midsection? I'm a 70cm waist and I've really ever experienced a jacket tight in the waist, so I can't really tell if that's the case.
Tie is a horrible match, I know. Price was about 25.000 yen (250 USD). I have no real practical use for it, except to wear for festivities. Maybe the coat can pressed into service as occasional odd jacket.
Keep it? Return it?
post #22544 of 305917/3/13 at 3:14am
I want to buy my first Clarks' Desert Boots. I'm wondering what colour I should get out of the following: http://www.clarks.com.au/originals/desertboot-mens-44575.html#80=3776&142=3761. Note I'm purchasing from the Australian site so they don't have Beeswax. The sizes in Ambergold are running out quick so I assume they're the most popular ones but I've read a few threads that suggested the Sand Suede. I will mainly be wearing these at uni with dark indigo or burgundy jeans as well as some cotton trousers in grey, black, tan and camel (think these are called chinos?)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › Cole Haan Lunargrand Wingtip Brogue Charcoal/Volt US9 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › MTM trousers creasing below the seat 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...