I regular dress shirts I am a 34/35 sleeve length. I am looking to order charles tyrwhitt and there shirts are in 34 or 35(not 34/35) which size should I order?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 7/2/15 at 4:16am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:57 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1502post #22516 of 309517/1/13 at 6:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22517 of 309517/1/13 at 8:44pmpost #22518 of 309517/1/13 at 9:55pmQuote:
35. It's almost always easier to shorten a sleeve by half an inch or so (should this even prove necessary), than it is to lengthen a sleeve.post #22519 of 309517/2/13 at 8:31ampost #22520 of 309517/2/13 at 8:58ampost #22521 of 309517/2/13 at 9:23ampost #22522 of 309517/2/13 at 1:35pmpost #22523 of 309517/2/13 at 2:38pmpost #22524 of 309517/2/13 at 2:55pmpost #22525 of 309517/2/13 at 3:17pmpost #22526 of 309517/2/13 at 3:18pmpost #22527 of 309517/2/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
There's a floating opinion that casual means less cuff being shown. I show about 1cm of cuff with my jackets, which it looks like from your one sleeve, you're good there. I would leave it all alone. Looks great.
We can't see things like the back of the neck, collar gap, lapel bowing, etc. with that angle but I'm just saying from this view, it looks good to go.post #22528 of 309517/2/13 at 3:27pmpost #22529 of 309517/2/13 at 3:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by docka
While we're at it. This is the navy cotton jacket. Keep or return? You can't really see from this angle ,but the length is more traditional compared to the linen jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You can see that the length is different, and that's a great fit. Keep it for sure.post #22530 of 309517/2/13 at 5:02pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 57 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...