I would go ahead and do it. If anybody complains, tell them that you tried the other ones on and they didn't fit quite right.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:45 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1395post #20911 of 324673/31/13 at 9:18pmpost #20912 of 324673/31/13 at 9:39pm
What do you all think? Fake real?
I'm not seasoned enough to know....my gut says fake....but.....?post #20913 of 324673/31/13 at 9:46pmpost #20914 of 324673/31/13 at 9:47pmpost #20915 of 324673/31/13 at 9:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sanchito
What do you all think? Fake real?
I'm not seasoned enough to know....my gut says fake....but.....?
That's real. I can't tell you about how old it is, as I don't study BB's labels. I'd say somewhere in 2000's.post #20916 of 324673/31/13 at 9:50pmpost #20917 of 324673/31/13 at 10:04pmQuote:
As long as your shoes are equal in formality I would go ahead and wear your own.post #20918 of 324673/31/13 at 10:51pmpost #20919 of 324674/1/13 at 1:49ampost #20920 of 324674/1/13 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thefuryuk
Help with jackets/blazers.......
So having recently turned 30 I have done away with my casual jeans and hoodies and started dressing smart/casual.
dark jeans or chinos with shirt and v neck are my staple.
I have always HATED jeans and a jacket but more recently have been drawn to thinking about it as an alternative to the shirt and v neck.
I reckon my hatred comes from people wearing suit type jackets which just doesn't work.
So my question is what type of jacket/blazer would work well??
I wear dark blue jeans or chinos and mid brown/tan shoes or grey suede brogues.
Just looking for inspiration please!!!!!
(Also, do I need to size up for a jacket? Especially if I'm wearing a jumper underneath???)
The jacket needs to be obviously casual, in a cloth with plenty of texture. This basically means tweed, or I suppose linen in the summer. It would help if the jacket has casual features like patch pockets, swelled edges etc. Black and white herringbone tweed would work with jeans and brown shoes, so would any kind of brown tweed. Grey suede brogues I'm not so sure about.
As for sizing, if you're new to wearing jackets, I recommend you stick to b&m shopping for now so you can try the jackets on in person. You shouldn't need to size up for a jumper ime.post #20921 of 324674/1/13 at 3:00amQuote:
No idea on the impact of your decision, but if you go ahead and wear your own, Tell him ahead of time that the shoes didnt fit you or w/e excuse you make.post #20922 of 324674/1/13 at 3:43ampost #20923 of 324674/1/13 at 6:52ampost #20924 of 324674/1/13 at 7:52ampost #20925 of 324674/1/13 at 9:00am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 22 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 11 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts