Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 2:47 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1382
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20717 of 307393/11/13 at 12:26pmpost #20718 of 307393/11/13 at 4:48pmhttp://www.potterybarn.com/products/saddle-stitch-leather-jewelry-box/?pkey=e%7Cvalet%7C5%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Sku_Top_Marketing_Rule-_-
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79post #20719 of 307393/11/13 at 10:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by diglett
Does anyone know of a source for sunken metal toe taps? I have a good resource for the actual installation of taps (Sky Valet in DC), but the owners often run out of taps; I've been waiting on a pair of shoes for almost two months, with no end in sight.
All I need are the actual metal taps. Thanks!
Bumping this.post #20720 of 307393/12/13 at 5:06am
orpost #20721 of 307393/12/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79
Better how? Lower price or higher quality?post #20722 of 307393/12/13 at 5:27amQuote:
Thanks, I suspected there is a conceptual divide inbetween these seasons.post #20723 of 307393/12/13 at 9:12ampost #20724 of 307393/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #20725 of 307393/12/13 at 10:08pm
New to the forum. Decided I want a nice pair of leather oxford shoes. Always worn shit dress shoes and hiking boots so I'm new to this. Tried a few pairs of Park Avenues on and the closest size is 9 EE (US). My heels move about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch when I walk, otherwise it's pretty snug. Is this normal?
I have my heart set on a pair of benchmade GG shoes (they look stunning compared to AE) but the closet brick and mortar is Leffots which is a 4 hour drive. Are there any online dealers that will let me return or exchange a pair if the fit is not right? What size should I pick? My feet are wide. How much does is cost for a resole? $1300 to $1500 is a lot to drop on shoes. I'm not wealthy but don't mind spending money on something if I use it daily. The fit would have to be perfect though.
post #20726 of 307393/13/13 at 5:21ampost #20727 of 307393/13/13 at 5:35amNeed advice on party attire...
My Gf's surprise 50th party is coming up in 10 days. Her daughter has set an animal theme to the party. She wants everyone to attend to wear something animal print ect...my gf chose a dress with zebra print, so I purchased a matching tie. The men were advised to wear suits, however I don't think I want to wear a full suit so I'm thinking about going with a pair of nice denim jeans and a sport coat.
My problem is tying this all tog in terms of shoes(color), jeans(brand and color)and of course what color dress shirt and coat to go with all this. Any advice would be great...thanks!post #20728 of 307393/13/13 at 6:34ampost #20729 of 307393/13/13 at 7:33am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Visakhapatnam 5 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Bhopal 12 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Thane 18 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Indore 31 seconds ago
- › For Sale: Aldens, Polo RLs, The Gentle Man in size 12+ 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 1 minute ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Nagpur 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Kanpur 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 BlACk MaGiC MaNTrA BabA In Lucknow 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan