Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1382
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20717 of 310713/11/13 at 12:26pmpost #20718 of 310713/11/13 at 4:48pmhttp://www.potterybarn.com/products/saddle-stitch-leather-jewelry-box/?pkey=e%7Cvalet%7C5%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Sku_Top_Marketing_Rule-_-
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79post #20719 of 310713/11/13 at 10:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by diglett
Does anyone know of a source for sunken metal toe taps? I have a good resource for the actual installation of taps (Sky Valet in DC), but the owners often run out of taps; I've been waiting on a pair of shoes for almost two months, with no end in sight.
All I need are the actual metal taps. Thanks!
Bumping this.post #20720 of 310713/12/13 at 5:06am
orpost #20721 of 310713/12/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79
Better how? Lower price or higher quality?post #20722 of 310713/12/13 at 5:27amQuote:
Thanks, I suspected there is a conceptual divide inbetween these seasons.post #20723 of 310713/12/13 at 9:12ampost #20724 of 310713/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #20725 of 310713/12/13 at 10:08pm
New to the forum. Decided I want a nice pair of leather oxford shoes. Always worn shit dress shoes and hiking boots so I'm new to this. Tried a few pairs of Park Avenues on and the closest size is 9 EE (US). My heels move about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch when I walk, otherwise it's pretty snug. Is this normal?
I have my heart set on a pair of benchmade GG shoes (they look stunning compared to AE) but the closet brick and mortar is Leffots which is a 4 hour drive. Are there any online dealers that will let me return or exchange a pair if the fit is not right? What size should I pick? My feet are wide. How much does is cost for a resole? $1300 to $1500 is a lot to drop on shoes. I'm not wealthy but don't mind spending money on something if I use it daily. The fit would have to be perfect though.
post #20726 of 310713/13/13 at 5:21ampost #20727 of 310713/13/13 at 5:35amNeed advice on party attire...
My Gf's surprise 50th party is coming up in 10 days. Her daughter has set an animal theme to the party. She wants everyone to attend to wear something animal print ect...my gf chose a dress with zebra print, so I purchased a matching tie. The men were advised to wear suits, however I don't think I want to wear a full suit so I'm thinking about going with a pair of nice denim jeans and a sport coat.
My problem is tying this all tog in terms of shoes(color), jeans(brand and color)and of course what color dress shirt and coat to go with all this. Any advice would be great...thanks!post #20728 of 310713/13/13 at 6:34ampost #20729 of 310713/13/13 at 7:33am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 48 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...