Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 6:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/29/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1382
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20717 of 303693/11/13 at 12:26pmpost #20718 of 303693/11/13 at 4:48pmhttp://www.potterybarn.com/products/saddle-stitch-leather-jewelry-box/?pkey=e%7Cvalet%7C5%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Sku_Top_Marketing_Rule-_-
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79post #20719 of 303693/11/13 at 10:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by diglett
Does anyone know of a source for sunken metal toe taps? I have a good resource for the actual installation of taps (Sky Valet in DC), but the owners often run out of taps; I've been waiting on a pair of shoes for almost two months, with no end in sight.
All I need are the actual metal taps. Thanks!
Bumping this.post #20720 of 303693/12/13 at 5:06am
orpost #20721 of 303693/12/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox
want to buy a valet box
wooden or leather or whatever is fine
trying to find a better option than this one at pottery barn for $79
Better how? Lower price or higher quality?post #20722 of 303693/12/13 at 5:27amQuote:
Thanks, I suspected there is a conceptual divide inbetween these seasons.post #20723 of 303693/12/13 at 9:12ampost #20724 of 303693/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #20725 of 303693/12/13 at 10:08pm
New to the forum. Decided I want a nice pair of leather oxford shoes. Always worn shit dress shoes and hiking boots so I'm new to this. Tried a few pairs of Park Avenues on and the closest size is 9 EE (US). My heels move about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch when I walk, otherwise it's pretty snug. Is this normal?
I have my heart set on a pair of benchmade GG shoes (they look stunning compared to AE) but the closet brick and mortar is Leffots which is a 4 hour drive. Are there any online dealers that will let me return or exchange a pair if the fit is not right? What size should I pick? My feet are wide. How much does is cost for a resole? $1300 to $1500 is a lot to drop on shoes. I'm not wealthy but don't mind spending money on something if I use it daily. The fit would have to be perfect though.
post #20726 of 303693/13/13 at 5:21ampost #20727 of 303693/13/13 at 5:35amNeed advice on party attire...
My Gf's surprise 50th party is coming up in 10 days. Her daughter has set an animal theme to the party. She wants everyone to attend to wear something animal print ect...my gf chose a dress with zebra print, so I purchased a matching tie. The men were advised to wear suits, however I don't think I want to wear a full suit so I'm thinking about going with a pair of nice denim jeans and a sport coat.
My problem is tying this all tog in terms of shoes(color), jeans(brand and color)and of course what color dress shirt and coat to go with all this. Any advice would be great...thanks!post #20728 of 303693/13/13 at 6:34ampost #20729 of 303693/13/13 at 7:33am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...