I suspect most people on this forum wear wool sport jackets all year round. To keep cool, you will probably want something light-weight, half or quarter lined, and in an open-weave fabric.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 4:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:14 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1378post #20656 of 307683/8/13 at 6:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20657 of 307683/8/13 at 6:44amQuote:
Enough for me.
This jacket is really light weight (even as compared to a light linen jacket), and I want it more or less all year round
Thanks for the answerpost #20658 of 307683/8/13 at 7:36ampost #20659 of 307683/8/13 at 7:38ampost #20660 of 307683/8/13 at 7:45ampost #20661 of 307683/8/13 at 12:49pmpost #20662 of 307683/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #20663 of 307683/8/13 at 2:00pmpost #20664 of 307683/8/13 at 2:17pmpost #20665 of 307683/8/13 at 3:36pmpost #20666 of 307683/8/13 at 3:47pmpost #20667 of 307683/8/13 at 4:00pmpost #20668 of 307683/8/13 at 10:32pmpost #20669 of 307683/9/13 at 1:22am
Does anyone know of a source for sunken metal toe taps? I have a good resource for the actual installation of taps (Sky Valet in DC), but the owners often run out of taps; I've been waiting on a pair of shoes for almost two months, with no end in sight.
All I need are the actual metal taps. Thanks!post #20670 of 307683/9/13 at 3:09amPicked up a pair of these on Yoox.
1. Can the rubber badge under the tongue be cut, removed etc. without diminishing shoes comfort? My sock gets stuck under it and there is a sock fabric build up under the rubber badge.
2. Is there anything special about the sole? It is pinky-browny, unusual for me.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Eat. Bespoke. Love (my Italian trip report) 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › 6.5UK/7.5US Black Carlo Soldaini Cap Toe Derby Worn Once 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan